How badly is Dana and WME about to screw over MM?

Cejudo fights TJ next, loses. The 125 division gets axed straight away and the fighters released back onto the playground to roam free.

Today is a good day
<GinJuice>

He won't get a rematch, even though Cody no defences got one tonight

True but at least Cody will fight anyone. When chips were down and UFC needed a superfight below featherweight DJ denied because he thought he would never lose at flyweight and would always have negotiation power for a superfight.

Now the tables have turned and I won't be surprised it Cejudo gets the superfight against TJ instead of DJ.

But why would DJ or his fans complain? He didn't need that fight anyway remember?

Honestly DJ would probably make more money in an E-sports tournament, those kids are making mad money.

At first, I thought they'd screw him pretty hard. But rethinking it, I think they may see this as the one time they can actually truly sell a DJ fight.

In retrospect though, DJ definitely fucked up badly not fighting TJ. If you're going to lose your belt anyway, you might as well get a decent payday to do it.

Dana hates him. Henry doesn't even want to defend the title.

How does that equate to an instant rematch?
I want to believe that was for the cameras. Cejudo has said in multiple interviews he was giving DJ a rematch should he win.

You already know Uncle Dana is throwing a party now that MM lost. Does he get an immediate title shot or does he go to the same line that Aldo and Stipe went too?

Hopefully they screw him over as bad as possible seeing as "MM" is possibly the lamest champion in UFC history.

You already know Uncle Dana is throwing a party now that MM lost. Does he get an immediate title shot or does he go to the same line that Aldo and Stipe went too?

I'm also throwing a party because MM lost.

<{1-69}>

His boyfriend's back and MM loses. I wonder what he offered to the dark lord to make this all happen?

Personally, I think immediate rematchs are terrible in general unless there are truly extenuating circumstances, like a title fight that ends in a draw.

But if immediate rematches are going to be a thing, no one deserves one more than DJ. Dominant for so long, and wasn't finished, losing only in a very closely decided fight.

At least this ends the MM is best of all time insanity.

Thank God that is over..

He didn't get KO'd.

He defended 11 times.

They're 1-1.

He gets an immediate rematch.

They fucked him man..its the Cali screw job..just like bret hart in montreal back in the day ..makes me sick

NO way in hell they are going to give D.J. an immediate shot. D.J. is the second worse person on the mic next to Stipe because he talks faster than he punches. He didn't play ball with the so called superfight and they can't stand his weak division, even though he's been dominate and had amazing finishes. He just kicks ass and plays video games, they can't do anything with him.

Back