How badly is Dana and WME about to screw over MM?

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You already know Uncle Dana is throwing a party now that MM lost. Does he get an immediate title shot or does he go to the same line that Aldo and Stipe went too?

They will offer him a 15k/15k contract if he's lucky. And rightfully so, the guy is the biggest duck in UFC history. Fook him.

He won't get a rematch, even though Cody no defences got one tonight

I’d book him on Tuesday contender series.

I think you guys have watched too many movies

Dude fuck MM. I bet he regrets not moving up and getting a solid pay day

They should just get rid of the 125 division. People outside a few hardcore fans are just not interested in it, and there's no reason to think they will ever be. Even WMMA is more popular than flyweights.

ahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

I can guarantee hes already called Dana and BEGGED him to let him finally fight TJ for whatever he WAS being offered.

That offer is longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gone

If Henry goes up, I doubt UFC really wants to give MM a shot at the vacant title

Unless its another 4 man tournament type deal

IDK.. Dana wasn't even around to give Henry the belt. He may have hated MM for being a Duck but I'm sure he is more of a draw than Henry.

Yeah....

No one gives a shit about mighty duck.

MM is gonna get the business face down ass up. MM fucked up the DJ fight. Dana don't forget shit

Guarantee DJ begs for TJ fight now

it's obvious DJ is getting a rematch.

They should just get rid of the 125 division. People outside a few hardcore fans are just not interested in it, and there's no reason to think they will ever be. Even WMMA is more popular than flyweights.

Shark jumped!

He blew his shot at a big pay day. Kept playing it safe until it finally hit him in his ass. Dana holds grudges, so I don't look for an immediate rematch. Probably gets thrown onto the scrap heap of irrelevance.

Back