How badly does Prime Conor Mcgregor demolish Justin Gaethje?

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Matador vs the bull

xpwN5Bf.gif

PeriodicEuphoricGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

FslE-q.gif

MxyNUf2.gif

PlaintiveHandsomeGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

I think Gaethje chops his legs off...I don't think Conor can stand the heat and pressure...hey...a lucky punch can always change a fight....

Matador vs the bull

xpwN5Bf.gif

PeriodicEuphoricGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

FslE-q.gif

MxyNUf2.gif

PlaintiveHandsomeGlobefish-size_restricted.gif
Might actually see Justin wrestle finally but probably not.

Conor against an aggressive taller pressure fighter who has nasty leg kicks an iron will and isn't at a reach disadvantage could definitely be a recipe for disaster for him in the highly likely scenario he can't put him away in round 1.

Gaethge's favor 55-45 IMO based on more ways to win the fight.

Gaethje wouldn’t have fought scared like Eddie so it might have actually been a fight instead of a one sided ass kicking. Gaethje could have walked right into a devastating left hand as well so there’s that, either way hell of a fight had it happened.

Might actually see Justin wrestle finally but probably not.

Conor against an aggressive taller pressure fighter who has nasty leg kicks an iron will and isn't at a reach disadvantage could definitely be a recipe for disaster for him in the highly likely scenario he can't put him away in round 1.

Gaethge's favor 55-45 IMO based on more ways to win the fight.

How do you see Gaethge Nate going since I have a feeling that's where this is heading? Lol

EDIT: That was supposed to be an edit not a quote. Question is for the TS as I'm not a crazy person and have no interest in debating myself here...

Pre-Mayweather Conor beats him...like 8 times out of 10 or something. He'd be the first striker who wouldn't just stand and bang with Justin like a barroom brawler.

easy conor never beats justin.
Well, if you make a conclusion that fast without spending time to break down the nuances of the fight

you probably don't know what you're talking about, thus making this statement invalid.

"Prime" Conor. The guy's only 30.

Yes, I hate this notion, because it means to say that every loss he has from now on is only due to motivation/money and not just hitting a good run of opponents. He's good, no doubt. But every loss he has from now on (Khabib, Ferg, Max) won't be due to motivation, but due to fighting guys who he doesn't match up well with. Namely, guys who have good gas tanks.

I know everyone is high on Gaethje right now cause he koed barboza, and I'm def not a McNutt hugger, but I think.conor takes it unless it goes to championship rounds. Conor is a great striker, and not having to worry about the takedown makes him a far more effective fighter. His speed and precision would be too much I think, and conor gets the win.

Well, if you make a conclusion that fast without spending time to break down the nuances of the fight

you probably don't know what you're talking about, thus making this statement invalid.

justin has more power in his punches and can wrestle conor. that how justin beats conor easy.

"Prime" Conor. The guy's only 30.

And he's lost his hunger due to the money and fame. You see the Notorious doc? He was crying backstage after he won his first UFC gold against Mendes, he doesnt have that passion now.

Prime isn't always age.

Plenty of guys are past their best by 30 especially if you start young just look at Joe Daddy, Struve, Karo Parysian, Shogun, Rory Macdonald(imo the wars are catching up).

Love Gaethje but prime McGregor sleeps him easily

Yeah, Conor would probably make Justin look stupid in there with his slips and counters, which are just on a different level. Sure, he's not James Toney, but for an MMA guy he's pretty damn good with that stuff. If Justin fights a smart fight, though, and his wrestling is actually as good as some people suggest (I wouldn't know, because he doesn't seem to want to wrestle much), he has a decent chance, for sure. He's not a tiny fucker, and he can punch.

Fun fight. I'd watch.

Yes, I hate this notion, because it means to say that every loss he has from now on is only due to motivation/money and not just hitting a good run of opponents. He's good, no doubt. But every loss he has from now on (Khabib, Ferg, Max) won't be due to motivation, but due to fighting guys who he doesn't match up well with. Namely, guys who have good gas tanks.

Go from a job paying $10 million a year to a job paying $100,000 per year--that's equally as hard and dangerous--and see what happens to your motivation.

Back