How badass would it be if Cain decided to cut to 205?

Cain needs to focus on getting back in the cage not weight cutting

Cain needs to focus on getting back in the cage not weight cutting

This is true but if he does get healthy and decides to give up the HW strap to avenge his friends defeat it would be Epic! It would simply be amazing..

What if Jones just manned up and stopped making opponents cut to him? Jones vs Cain at HW is WAY more interesting.

pFn6cXT.jpg

Cain-and-Bones-have-a-staredown.png

He would get his ass kicked....lost is the speed and cardio advantage...his punching power will be borderline Michael Bisping level...Shogun, Davis, Jones, DC, Rumble would murk him.

HW...is way more fair...and that would be a great fight.

He would get his ass kicked....lost is the speed and cardio advantage...his punching power will be borderline Michael Bisping level...Shogun, Davis, Jones, DC, Rumble would murk him.

HW...is way more fair...and that would be a great fight.

Even if Cain is weight drained @ 205.. LOL @ Shogun and Davis murking him!

I always hear Jon "Talking" about fighting Cain. I just never hear him say im going to start adding mass to fight at HW.

I was cheering for Cormier and thought this was a close fight overall, but I have to say, there is something special about the fantasies and delusion that Jones can inspire in those that don't like him.

Cain has stated he could make 205 before in an interview.. This is a possibility!

I was cheering for Cormier and thought this was a close fight overall, but I have to say, there is something special about the fantasies and delusion that Jones can inspire in those that don't like him.

This is not a fantasy.. Listen man Jones is a special fighter. He is a beast.. I just think Cain is better! Don't be surprised if this actually happens..

This is not a fantasy.. Listen man Jones is a special fighter. He is a beast.. I just think Cain is better! Don't be surprised if this actually happens..

I think Cain would win if they were to fight at HW. Cain going out of his way to cut to 205 is ridiculous, though. It's never going to happen.

Terrible, because his cardio would be worse due to the cut, and he'd get held against the cage and lose 49-46 in an uneventful fight.

Big weight cuts don't gas out Jon Jones.

I think Cain would win if they were to fight at HW. Cain going out of his way to cut to 205 is ridiculous, though. It's never going to happen.

Of course Cain wins at HW. I can't believe so many people think otherwise. They appear to think that Cain=DC somehow because they train together. Doesn't matter, though. That fight will never happen at either weight.

Jones would beat Cain at LHW and HW. It would not matter haters. :icon_chee

Go watch Gus decision Shogun in your moms basement. I am sure she has fixed some hot pockets for you to eat.

Lets say Cain beats Werdum and in the post fight interview he announces he's going to cut to 205. Rogan follows up with "Why"... Cain pauses and then says very seriously "I want Jones"

1z3xrae.gif

Wouldn't even take Jones down

:wink:

The funniest thing is Cain staying healthy in this scenario.

didn't Cain used to fight at 225? he has enough fat to lose so that he could weigh 205 without even cutting excess water.

Can't see it. Plus Jones made it clear he would fight Cain, I'm guessing at heavyweight.

No he won't. He knows he will lose and its all talk. Just like mayweather vs pacman has supposed to have happened for 6 years now. I'm still waiting for Brandon Vera to hold the LHW and HW strap at the same time.

Of course Cain wins at HW. I can't believe so many people think otherwise. They appear to think that Cain=DC somehow because they train together. Doesn't matter, though. That fight will never happen at either weight.

Cain would still kick his ass at LHW. He would just have to practice cutting. its not like he would weigh 205 on fight day.

Back