How badass would it be if Cain decided to cut to 205?

Fedor2000

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Lets say Cain beats Werdum and in the post fight interview he announces he's going to cut to 205. Rogan follows up with "Why"... Cain pauses and then says very seriously "I want Jones"

Can't see it. Plus Jones made it clear he would fight Cain, I'm guessing at heavyweight.

Terrible, because his cardio would be worse due to the cut, and he'd get held against the cage and lose 49-46 in an uneventful fight.

He would be so depleted it would be depressing, probably gas out in less than two rounds.

Jones would son Cain. Have Cain pack up shit with DC and move back to HW where the competition is easier.

Cain's a monster, but he's too big to cut to 205. If he ever made the cut, Jones would give him a wedgie in round 1.

cain likes to eat what he wants, that diet and weight cut wouldnt be a guaranteed success

No, that would suck. Rather see Jones fight Cain at HW. And again, what is with people assuming Jones would easily work over Cain if he was fighting at his best and not drained from cutting weight like DC probably was? Why do some seem to presume that it would be an easy, trivial win for Jones?

That would be hard as fuck!

But won't happen.

Cain weighs in at 240 without cutting and with a significant layer of fat. He could make 205 easy. He won't though, because like anyone who has a clue, he knows it's a much tougher weight class than HW.

if he replied "I want to break bones"

that'd be badass

It would be like Van Damme in the movie kickboxer avenging his brothers Loss to Tong Po!

If Cain did this it would show that he is a true friend to DC... After all DC cut weight for him! Win or lose it would show how much of a badass Cain is.

I could see Jon catching Cain in a sub.. But break his will? Hahahaa He'd have to KO him or break his fucken arm..

Cain is tough guy no doubt. But Jones would break him. Not in the fight maybe but afterwards. He would be done.

Back