How bad is Bethe Correia? Ronda beat her by knock out

Good enough to beat Pennington with competent and unbiased judges.

She's really bad. That whole division is pretty bad honestly. That's how Ronda was "The Baddest Woman on the Planet". Ronda's literally the baddest boxer on the planet. I'm using baddest in the literal sense too.

How Crazy is it that the UFC gave a former accountant who learned martial arts at age 28 a fucking TITLE SHOT. Zero prior training at 28! What the hell.

If I tried learning basketball at 28 I would suck. I wouldn't be NBA quality even in 4 years.

Says a lot about the division

lol imagine being in the nba finals with that level of skill

How Crazy is it that the UFC gave a former accountant who learned martial arts at age 28 a fucking TITLE SHOT. Zero prior training at 28! What the hell.

If I tried learning basketball at 28 I would suck. I wouldn't be NBA quality even in 4 years.

Come on dude. You're 7' 6"... you'll do fine.

yet I still recall the hype around the fight and the OMG this chick{ronda} is invincible bullshit,after the accountant got smashed.

it was nothing short of a joke and the ''world'' fell for it.
The hype was based on hillarity

and dont forget McMann dropped like a sac of potatoes from the knee
Everyone caves in on a good liver shot. I chalk that up to a good placed blow not necessarily a nod to Ronda being a great striker or McMann bring so terrible at striking that Ronda destroyed her. Sure you can say Ronda controlled the stand up in the fight but its not like McMann is favored in a stand up fight against most of the division.

She's improved but I knew Holly would KO her just based on the fact that Ronda Rousey did.

Back