How bad is Bethe Correia? Ronda beat her by knock out

Her or Esparza, but at least Esparza won against rose.
I'm not having that,i dislike her a lot but Esparza is better than Penne,who fought for the title,better than Letourneau who fought for the title and would probably still kick Rose's ass.

Bethe isn't bad. Not great.

She got beat by the moment and the knee to the body Ronda hit her with is what put her out. The punches just finished it off.
isn't bad ? I said at the time,i knew women who only did stand up for fitness purposes that were technically better than that fuckin goof.

isn't bad ? I said at the time,i knew women who only did stand up for fitness purposes that were technically better than that fuckin goof.

She's not bad. She hung and kept it competitive with Julie Kedzie who is very good on the feet.

She was really, really bad.

Didn't she start training at 28 with no kind of athletic background in anything?

She was the women's CM Punk except she got a title shot.
yet I still recall the hype around the fight and the OMG this chick{ronda} is invincible bullshit,after the accountant got smashed.

it was nothing short of a joke and the ''world'' fell for it.

How so? Esparza is the worst fighter to ever hold a UFC belt. Dave menne might be second.

it's not 'who is worst to hold the belt', it's 'who is worst to fight for the belt'. Esparza is a good fighter (for the division), was the Invicta champ, beat good fighters (for the division) on TUF and won her belt back again, so to speak (so if she's the worst fighter to fight for a belt EVER, her opponent who lost - Rose- must really fucking suck, right? total scrub).

I know Carla isn't popular but ppls talk about her just shows how moronic it gets when you try and follow the crowd with comments like that.

to put it differently. How can the fighter who won the belt, be the worst fighter ever to fight for a belt, over the fighter she crushed and finished for it? Only a retard could make such a comment, and you made it because bashing Carla is cool and you're a retard who wants to be cool.

I actually don't doubt that Ronda hits hard and Bethe isn't exactly a striking phenom.

That was a different time whenRonda had her confidence and intimidated the hell out of opponents before the fight even began. Today's Ronda has none of that.

it's not 'who is worst to hold the belt', it's 'who is worst to fight for the belt'. Esparza is a good fighter (for the division), was the Invicta champ, beat good fighters (for the division) on TUF and won her belt back again, so to speak (so if she's the worst fighter to fight for a belt EVER, her opponent who lost - Rose- must really fucking suck, right? total scrub).

I know Carla isn't popular but ppls talk about her just shows how moronic it gets when you try and follow the crowd with comments like that.

to put it differently. How can the fighter who won the belt, be the worst fighter ever to fight for a belt, over the fighter she crushed and finished for it? Only a retard could make such a comment, and you made it because bashing Carla is cool and you're a retard who wants to be cool.

How's Carla's dick taste? Lol

I made the post because I think Esparza is one of the worst fighters to ever fight for a belt. Why? She's a one trick pony with the worst hands this side of Ronda rousey.

I don't hate Esparza but she's godawful at mma and should stick to bjj where she doesn't have to worry about getting punched.

Alexis Davis was basically out on her feet as well, but then Ronda grabbed her mid air and tossed her to the ground to finish

and dont forget McMann dropped like a sac of potatoes from the knee

I think the win over Bethe is what cemented in Ronda's mind that Edmund and all the hangers-on claiming she was a great striker were right on the money.
Bethe's revenge.

How Crazy is it that the UFC gave a former accountant who learned martial arts at age 28 a fucking TITLE SHOT. Zero prior training at 28! What the hell.

If I tried learning basketball at 28 I would suck. I wouldn't be NBA quality even in 4 years.

Back