How bad is Bethe Correia? Ronda beat her by knock out

She's terrible but Dat ass DOE!!!

#GUERNICAbless

She doesn't seem to have any striking to speak of. Not even a top-15 fighter, IMO.

She was really, really bad.

Didn't she start training at 28 with no kind of athletic background in anything?

She was the women's CM Punk except she got a title shot.

legitimately the worst fighter in UFC to ever fight for a title

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

She was really, really bad.

Didn't she start training at 28 with no kind of athletic background in anything?

She was the women's CM Punk except she got a title shot.
Yes. She used to be an accountant.

Ronda's skills are downgrading as she trains with Edmond. I'm sure if you give Ronda two more years in that gym, Bethe would most likely KO her inside one round. Next thing he'll tell her she's an amazing capoeira kicker and she'll try that and KO herself trying one of those.

Somebody post the bethe jumping gif, I'm on my phone. Shake it up and post Michael Jordan flying through the air gif instead of the randleman moon bounce gif.

butts.png
one of the best butts. But seriously Bethe beat Jessamyn Duke and Shayna Baszler lol.

Bethe isn't bad. Not great.

She got beat by the moment and the knee to the body Ronda hit her with is what put her out. The punches just finished it off.

Her or Esparza, but at least Esparza won against rose.

It's not even close.
Esparza is not a good fighter but she has a wrestling background... Correia is just a chick who started going to the gym past 25 because she was fat.

On the feet. Like seriously.
Bethe Correia was Edmond's meal ticket. Before that fight Ronda always went with her Judo first. Then she punched out an accountant and the grappler transformed into a KO artist. Edmond's training was justified and Ronda was a believer.

Let's be honest here. Ronda's striking wasn't the best back then. She even got hit by Bethe multiple times. But, she wasnt nearly as bad as she is now. LOL. Her confidence got destroyed, the division stopped fearing her, and they figured her out

Super slow and someone who takes pride in acting like an idiot all the time. Holly and Amanda train at real camps and showed the difference

Last edited:
Back