How bad does Mighty Mouse look now?

DJ was ducking TJ big time and wanted no part of him. Didn't he say that TJ would need to beat some FLW contenders first if he wanted a shot lol? This is probably the first FLW fight I'm interested in. Cejudo trying hard to market it, which i appreciate..

I know it was terrible reasoning from the mouse.

Def hurts his legacy, now he just has a string of wins against decent but not great opponents.

Not as bad as tj in those clown glasses

He got those from "Linda Richman" from SNL.

giphy.gif

"I'm all vaklempt, talk amongst yuh-selves"

Nothing wrong with Mighty Mouses legacy.

Hes off soon to be fighting for a world title versus the top Flyweights in the universe.

ONE Championship is now clearly the top level at 125lbs...

Remember how his biggest excuse for ducking TJ was that he won’t make 125.

He should have taken that fight while he was still UFC champ, would have been his only fight that actually generated some interest and made him some decent money.

Instead he got beat by another flyweight no one gives a shit about, and got dumped by the UFC and hardly gets mentioned anymore. One of the stupidest and most obvious ducks in mma history, there was absolutely no excuse not to accept a challenge from a champ willing to fight him in his own weight class.
You are correct but the manlet white knights will argue until they turn blue in the face. It was one of the biggest ducks in the history of MMA. He turned down another champ and p4p fighter at his weight class to fight a guy he already beat who just recently lost. Then got beat and now he's going to japan to fight total cans. Meanwhile people try to say he was the GOAT of MMA because he did a fancy (and impressive) move to Ray Borg... RAY BORG LMAO

stop blaming dj
tj gets a free title fight without getting striped or worry about losing his own.

Making a lot more money...can't say that looks bad for anybody but the UFC.

We'll see tomorrow night. Dillashaw looked awful on the scale. If Dillashaw looks great, then Mighty Mouse looks the same. If Dillashaw looks terrible, then Mighty Mouse looks the same.

Remember how his biggest excuse for ducking TJ was that he won’t make 125.

He should have taken that fight while he was still UFC champ, would have been his only fight that actually generated some interest and made him some decent money.

Instead he got beat by another flyweight no one gives a shit about, and got dumped by the UFC and hardly gets mentioned anymore. One of the stupidest and most obvious ducks in mma history, there was absolutely no excuse not to accept a challenge from a champ willing to fight him in his own weight class.

He wouldn't have made more for this fight if it was on ESPN+ considering its not PPV and no PPV points to be had. Perhaps more than his current base salary, but, the UFC is promoting this (and would have with him) as a champ vs champ superfight. Why not pay him more up front like he asked? If the UFC is going to make money, he said pay him X amount up front n keep the PPV, so...why wouldn't the UFC do this?

Also, he never said he wouldn't fight TJ, he obviously wanted to get paid, but said he wanted TJ to make the weight first. Doesn't seem like a wild request considering TJ has never fought at that weight before.

Mighty Mouse will be looked at as a great fighter and champion by anyone with a brain that isn't a hater. It's that simple. The dude used to fight at 135 lbs and has fought fighters that have beat TJ, but he's scared of TJ?

lol, you guys are idiots sometimes.

Yeah and if DJ beat TJ it’ll be “oh look how drained TJ was, what did anyone expect”....while giving DJ no credit.

Same will be tomorrow. Truth be told there’s no real upside for Cejudo.
If he wins...”well TJ fucked himself during the weight cut”
If he loses “damn TJ came down and kicked ass”

There was no upside for DJ taking that fight.

DJ was ducking TJ big time and wanted no part of him. Didn't he say that TJ would need to beat some FLW contenders first if he wanted a shot lol? This is probably the first FLW fight I'm interested in. Cejudo trying hard to market it, which i appreciate..
When did it become a terrible thing to suggest that a challenger fight and make weight in your weight class at least once?

Just as bad as tj looks going down to fight that same “flyweight nobody cares about”

I would have rather seen MM v. TJ instead of Cejudo

but with the division likely ending, it doesn't really matter.... the UFC showed MM how they felt about him when they traded him for Askren.

CHAMP IN THE LIGHTER WEIGHT CANNOT DUCK THE CHAMP IN THE HIGHER WEIGHT CLASS.
If the champ from the higher weight class can make the weight? Yes, yes he can. Once he weighs in at 125 he's not longer a guy in a higher weight class. He's a guy in the same weight class. Some of you don't seem to understand how weight divisions work.

Back