How bad does Mighty Mouse look now?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Remember how his biggest excuse for ducking TJ was that he won’t make 125.

He should have taken that fight while he was still UFC champ, would have been his only fight that actually generated some interest and made him some decent money.

Instead he got beat by another flyweight no one gives a shit about, and got dumped by the UFC and hardly gets mentioned anymore. One of the stupidest and most obvious ducks in mma history, there was absolutely no excuse not to accept a challenge from a champ willing to fight him in his own weight class.

Wait until the division is vaporized into thin air, it will be even worse for his legacy.

DJ was fucked around by ufc time and time again and the mma community who didn’t give a shit about him before turned on him for some reason when he tried to take a little control of his career

I think it's the UFC that looks bad for dealing him away. But hey, par for the course.

On the plus side...I am genuinely excited to see how askren does

He doesn’t look bad at all
He was wanted to get paid to fight TJ and he wanted assurances if tj missed
The ufc didn’t give him that
TJ has no history at FLW and cuts a good amount of weight to get to BW
DJ does not look bad if you look at it logically
But hay this is sherdog after all..

Good in TJ for actually making the cut, but mighty mouse's fears were well founded. TJ damn near killed himself to make weight, there was very little assurance he would.

DJ had a chance to really be considered #1 p4p which could have helped market him and add to his bank account. This was a missed opportunity to take on a big name who had to make himself look like he lives in a holocaust concentration camp just to make weight.

He will get payed well at ONE. Thats one guy that can leave for the money. He did it all bar the superfight.

Lol TJ looks like he almost died to make weight I dont think that makes MM statement any less accurate

DJ had a chance to really be considered #1 p4p which could have helped market him and add to his bank account. This was a missed opportunity to take on a big name who had to make himself look like he lives in a holocaust concentration camp just to make weight.

I think he felt slighted by Dana and co for his blatant dislike of MM and lack of promotion, pissed that Dana literally tried to trap him in a fight with a guy who has 30 lbs in him in hopes he would lose so he could close the division, and finally spurned by a poor judges decision in his last fight.

had an opportunity to goto ONE make probably twice his pay as well as be a potential star in other countries that are less concerned with how big and burly men are in cage fights.

Remember how his biggest excuse for ducking TJ was that he won’t make 125.

He should have taken that fight while he was still UFC champ, would have been his only fight that actually generated some interest and made him some decent money.

Instead he got beat by another flyweight no one gives a shit about, and got dumped by the UFC and hardly gets mentioned anymore. One of the stupidest and most obvious ducks in mma history, there was absolutely no excuse not to accept a challenge from a champ willing to fight him in his own weight class.
I have said this enough times so I will put it in all caps for Shertards like yourself:

CHAMP IN THE LIGHTER WEIGHT CANNOT DUCK THE CHAMP IN THE HIGHER WEIGHT CLASS.

Dana White guaranteed TJ would make the 125 lb weight limit. DJ accepted the fight so long as DW paid DJ his show money and TJ's if TJ didn't make weight. Dana didn't want to actually put his money where his mouth is. Guarantees with nothing backing them are called Bullshit.

he ducked so hard that he is now fighting in the other side of the world. quite pathetic

DJ was fucked around by ufc time and time again and the mma community who didn’t give a shit about him before turned on him for some reason when he tried to take a little control of his career
you mean MM dug his own hole

Back