How awesome would that be??? We could have Cody vs Lineker for the belt and Dom vs TJ II next year!

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I mean, I'm a big Cruz fan, but I recognize Cody as a real threat for him and so is Lineker for TJ.... If both guys win, that would probably be the baddest BW title fight in a long as time!!! Hell, not only in BW, but one of the most exciting small men title fights of recent times.

Cody%2BGarbrandt%2BStops%2BMarcus%2BBrimage%2BUFC%2B182.gif
cx7JMJI.gif

I guarantee you this wouldn´t go for the judges.

Whoelse would like to see Garbrandt vs Lineker for the BW belt?!

Would be fun for sure. I got Dom beating Cody. Cruz's fight IQ and preparation is off the charts. If TJ couldn't knock him out, I don't think Cody will. TJ is a much better and more sophisticated striker, and he barely landed anything clean on Cruz. Not saying Cody can't land a big shot and win, but to me, it's less likely than Cruz winning by UD.
Lineker vs TJ is gonna be sick. Cant wait for that one. Tho Lineker aint getting a title shot until he proves he can make weight at least twice in a row.

Would be fun for sure. I got Dom beating Cody. Cruz's fight IQ and preparation is off the charts. If TJ couldn't knock him out, I don't think Cody will. TJ is a much better and more sophisticated striker, and he barely landed anything clean on Cruz. Not saying Cody can't land a big shot and win, but to me, it's less likely than Cruz winning by UD.
Lineker vs TJ is gonna be sick. Cant wait for that one. Tho Lineker aint getting a title shot until he proves he can make weight at least twice in a row.
You´re probably right, he needs to make weight at least twice in a row.

Back