How awesome would it be if Mark Hunts son fought Roy Nelsons son in the future?

incaviking**

White Belt
Reaction score
OMG, if this were to happen I would be so so happy to see the sons of arguably the toughest SOB's ever to grace the octagon going at it. I'm sure that the Roy Nelson vs Mark Hunt fight will happen at some stage, and what better way to top that of than having their sons battle at some point in the future.

I know this a very far fetched notion, however it's a strong possibility that the sons will partake in some form of sport; MMA probably being the more likely. Physically wise, they are bound to inherit the qualities that made their Dads into Cement blocks with anvils as fists. I'm part of Roy Nelsons FB group, and he posts quite a few photos of his son Jax, and that little baby has some of the biggest paws ive ever seen on a baby! Mark Hunts son is also seen on a few Hunto photos on his FB page and that kid is a mini me version of Hunt, big slid head with a solid little frame.

So what is your take guys? Would you love to see this fight one day and tell your children "Both their daddys were two of the hardest machines ever to fight in MMA", and also do you see the two sons ever fightin

THey would probably be as good at fighting as Gretzky's son is at hockey, i.e. not very.

Wow, Fedor has a son???

Ivan-Emelianenko-Fedor-Emelianenko-och-Aleksander-Emelianenko.jpg

method=get&s=ivan-emelianenko-aleks-emelianenko.jpg

He is the third brother.

Sherdog needs a new rule more so than MMA.

White belts can't start threads. It'll save the mods so much work.

That would be phat.

I hate people like you. What did I write that was so bad that it deserved a purge from a obnoxious person like you? If you bring up that whole "only mma related thing" well it is mma related. I just thought it was a nice hypothetical concept to see the sons of two fan favs fighting one day. I cant be assed to carry it on any further.

I hate people like you. What did I write that was so bad that it deserved a purge from a obnoxious person like you? If you bring up that whole "only mma related thing" well it is mma related. I just thought it was a nice hypothetical concept to see the sons of two fan favs fighting one day. I cant be assed to carry it on any further.

Hunt vs Nelson is a fight id want to see. Not their future kids fighting :eek:

Funny to talk about if you're high or drunk but it's dumb IMO to discuss a make believe fight with their children.

You expressed your opinion and I expressed mine. No need to hate me for it lol

If Fedor has a son sign him at birth just in case he decides to become a fighter so he can face Nogs, JDS, Cain, Mirko, DC sons if they have boys to long term contracts. :icon_lol:

Yeah, we need more quality posts like this from you. :rolleyes:

Plats gonna plat.

This is my first time making this statement. So instead of YOU making a "quality post" you attempt to make a joke instead? Not funny so I doubt it was a joke.

Purple gonna purple? Don't hate the plat, hate your bank account.

Dat GrindingANARCHY $

If Fedor has a son sign him at birth just in case he decides to become a fighter so he can face Nogs, JDS, Cain, Mirko, DC sons if they have boys to long term contracts. :icon_lol:

Good to see some other sherdoggers open to some fun speculation :). People need to chill out and go with the flow

This is my first time making this statement. So instead of YOU making a "quality post" you attempt to make a joke instead? Not funny so I doubt it was a joke.

Dat GrindingANARCHY $

Were you abused as a kid?

Dat GrindingANARCHY $

The way I figured it, this thread was WL bound so I thought I'd let off some steam.

Spare some change for us poor reg belts? :p

Its all cool mang, just messing.

I've seen these type of posts since 05' on here.

And this guy only joined like a year ago. Oh the irony. Belt color on sherdog for users only mean one thing to me. They behaved enough to not get the ban hammer. I do not believe they necessarily mature as they stay here longer. Like, not at all.

Back