How are you guys doing?

For real. That’s actually how I feel reading this post now.

What happened to your back? Sports injury from your youth?

I wish! I actually wish I had a story, like I fell off a horse or was hit by a car or something.

I'm double jointed, I have all sorts of party tricks like turning my feet backwards, kicking myself in the head, bending my legs upright etc etc

My hyper mobility has caused problems cause I never learned to use my body right and been sitting wrong at work and my right ass piraformis muscle gave up

I have to learn how to do thngs normal people can do.

I can't even put my knees together and the pyhsiptherapist wants me to put my knees together and then open my legs below the knees while keeping them together, this is impossible right now

I have been stressed from work which leads to Bing drinking. But my fitness is going well and I'm watching Supernatural with my kids.

Doing physio at hospital for my back and an MRI later to see what is wrong

Thought I was having hard times til I posted about this on facebook and got a like from someone in a wheel chair ...

I have nothing to complain about
Positive thoughts. It'll be something simple to address.
Keep a smile up

just pumped out a huge shit feeling pretty good

giphy.gif

How are your lives going just now?

Is everyone at peace more or less?

I just put my kid to bed and I’m quietly studying. Just wanted to check in on y’all.

I smoked another bowl of dmt. Earlier, I got drunk dialed by some sloot same night. Picked up another. Entering my Clooney years. Feels good man. 18+ ftw!

I have been stressed from work which leads to Bing drinking. But my fitness is going well and I'm watching Supernatural with my kids.

It ain't worth it mate. Acquire new job. Your health is more important.

Lifes great man. Finally out of debt and saving towards a 12K emergency fund, should be there by July 2018.

Started a new trade, and I am learning new shit everyday. UFC 217 is looking baller. GF is gone this weekend so I am going to stay home and smoke some of that good stuff.

The only thing I need to sort out is I have been living for the weekends lately. I need to be more productive after work/the gym.

I literally have no clue who you are

1. No kids.
2. No stds
3. Little debt
4. Tall
5. White
6. In college

Things are good.

Back