How are we so easily manipulated

Lack of education. Those who cannot think for themselves let others do it for them.

That's why politics in this country is pathetic. Everything is catered to the lowest common denominator.. and it's pretty low. People focus on unimportant issues and bicker over them and politicians and media know this is easy to do so they use stupid shit as a diversion tactic to get votes and create policy.

I can appreciate the irony....tragedy? in me starting to read this guys post...in a thread about manipulation....and stopping half way to “nice” the hot chicks spanking each other’s asses in his av....which I assume are going commando. Whatever this guy wrote I’d like it if I could...

Best advice I can give...but sadly even Simpson’s went woke.

Lack of education. Those who cannot think for themselves let others do it for them.

That's why politics in this country is pathetic. Everything is catered to the lowest common denominator.. and it's pretty low. People focus on unimportant issues and bicker over them and politicians and media know this is easy to do so they use stupid shit as a diversion tactic to get votes and create policy.
Yup, a nation who knows every Hollywood celebrity’s business, every internet meme and every stat of their favourite athlete, but most can’t find another country on a map.

How the fuck did it get to this point, and how to correct it?

Back