How are we so easily manipulated

Why dont you people call them capitalists instead of globalists?
Capitalism has its flaws, but it’s still worked better than any other system that’s ever been tried is it not?

I fully expected it to fly right over your head. But that's ok, the ones that matter will understand.

Something about bears, woods and other drivel no one gives a shit about from a senile cuck.

Come after me all you want (I don't respect you or your existence in any way so I legitimately couldn't care less) -- but defending AlexDB's intelligence really says a lot about you.

{<jimmies}l@nd0

People think they're much smarter than they are. Especially @AlexDB9.

I don't think @AlexDB9 thinks hes smarter than anyone, he's decently humble. He'll definitely have a laugh at modern leftists though, nothing wrong with some banter.

Aliens have been trying to make us weaker throughout the generations for their push to colonize earth and use humans as slave labor.

I don't respect you or your existence in any way so I legitimately couldn't care less

As you reply away...

but defending AlexDB's intelligence really says a lot about you.

It really does. But it says more about you doing your very best to detract from one of the better posters on this forum. But that's kind of your MO right? Rather than try to add insights and facts you instead resort to character bashing as a means of proving "points" which makes you the lowest common denominator.

And just because you don't understand even a fraction of what I'm saying doesn't make me a senile old cuck, it makes you INCAPABLE of understanding the facts that this senile old cuck presents. I can't magically give you reading comprehension, common sense or in this case simple intuitiveness, but I can point out what's become painfully obvious and now others will realize that their views on this aren't alone.

People like Elon musk and those pushing green energy are aliens with the goal to use lithium batteries to deep into our water supply in order to make us dumber.

Broad subject obviously, but here's my take:

RX
pills.jpg

Destructive and time consuming technology

lg-k40-platinum%20gray-450x350.png

Fake News

mainstream-media-fake-news.jpg

Each one individually is bad enough. But when combined are greater than the sum of their parts.

We have a society strung out on RX, distracted and addicted to the dopamine hits responses and likes provide, meanwhile being filled 24/7 by fake news. The vast majority of the sheep aren't going to look up for long enough to question the lies the media feeds us or the destruction that RX and many technologies provide so long as they have their Xanax and shitty bejeweled types of games to keep them pacified and distracted.

This is what the powers that be want. A happy, distracted group of yes people who lack the motivation to actually fact check. Easy to manipulate and control for whatever twisted ends.

A remedy? Within reason I just can't think of any solutions other than to try and encourage not taking what we're told on TV at face value and for people to try and understand the dangers of RX and of mind control via technology.
Prescription drugs are a symptom, not a cause. This is dangerous thinking that can lead a lot of people to avoid bettering themselves.

We have a society that is increasingly irreligious and inactive.

A lack of community bonding and exercise will do a lot of damage to your mental health.

what i find facsinating is being retarded, racist or having gender dysphoria are now considered virtues

poor parenting. when your parents don't fill their role big brother will be there to take it... lack of self worth, principles and integrity...

As you reply away...

It really does. But it says more about you doing your very best to detract from one of the better posters on this forum. But that's kind of your MO right? Rather than try to add insights and facts you instead resort to character bashing as a means of proving "points" which makes you the lowest common denominator.

And just because you don't understand even a fraction of what I'm saying doesn't make me a senile old cuck, it makes you INCAPABLE of understanding the facts that this senile old cuck presents. I can't magically give you reading comprehension, common sense or in this case simple intuitiveness, but I can point out what's become painfully obvious and now others will realize that their views on this aren't alone.

Didn't read a single word.

I think “communism is bad” goes without saying and only the biggest simpleton on sherdog needs to be told how miserably it’s failed everywhere it’s ever been tried. My post went way beyond that, but if that’s all you got from it I guess didn’t make myself clear enough.

“Your failure as my son is my failure as a father”
041df689-c291-4e4b-8989-2536f18e0da8_screenshot.jpg
I was just giving a smartass sherdog comment.
On the real, sounds like you've been around and seen alot. Congrats on overcoming such adversity.

Prescription drugs are a symptom, not a cause. This is dangerous thinking that can lead a lot of people to avoid bettering themselves.

We have a society that is increasingly irreligious and inactive.

A lack of community bonding and exercise will do a lot of damage to your mental health.

I understand you're first sentiments about cause and symptom, so when I say RX I'm not talking about those that genuinely need it to function. I'm talking about the much greater number that abuse and sell.

However though it IS a cause in the overall distraction. RX on it's own I agree, it's a symptom. But when combined with the others I pointed out, at least in this example, are definitely a part of the cause.

And agree on the lack of at least following simple religious guidelines and inactivity (sloth) being major contributors as well. Religion could have easily made my post with RX, Tech and fake media I just didn't want the religious element to take center stage as more often times than not it does.

I understand you're first sentiments about cause and symptom, so when I say RX I'm not talking about those that genuinely need it to function. I'm talking about the much greater number that abuse and sell.

However though it IS a cause in the overall distraction. RX on it's own I agree, it's a symptom. But when combined with the others I pointed out, at least in this example, are definitely a part of the cause.

And agree on the lack of at least following simple religious guidelines and inactivity (sloth) being major contributors as well. Religion could have easily made my post with RX, Tech and fake media I just didn't want the religious element to take center stage as more often times than not it does.
I just simply cannot find myself agreeing with the notion that most people on psychiatric drugs are abusing it or whatever or even a huge chunk.

I think most people on antidepressants are post-menopausal women, or at least they are the most overrepresented group on it.

Same with ADHD meds. These drugs are wonderful if you are actually diagnosed with depression or ADHD.

If you mean drug abuse in general, I would agree, but it isn’t useful to label them as prescription drugs

just simply cannot find myself agreeing with the notion that most people on psychiatric drugs are abusing it or whatever or even a huge chunk.
That makes it even worse then, imo.

So, they literally cannot be alive and be a whole person without their psychiatric drug? And that's supposed to be seen as normal.

I just simply cannot find myself agreeing with the notion that most people on psychiatric drugs are abusing it or whatever or even a huge chunk.

I think most people on antidepressants are post-menopausal women, or at least they are the most overrepresented group on it.

Same with ADHD meds. These drugs are wonderful if you are actually diagnosed with depression or ADHD.

If you mean drug abuse in general, I would agree, but it isn’t useful to label them as prescription drugs

I understand what you're saying, and as I stated before there are no doubt millions of people that need RX to even get by on a daily basis. So I'm not completely condemning RX, but they are definitely not without fault.

BUT as you touched on illicits, illicits aren't state sponsored (although I'm sure some is but that's an entirely different thread)but our Xanax, Clonis, opioids etc, the ones causing the vast amount of preventable addictions and death, are still being handed out like so much candy.
It's like control on top of control....get you addicted and mindlessly numb enough to just clickity away on our social media accounts paying no attention to the world around them. What a perfect time to start dropping Orwellian insanity.

Back