How are Sean O'Malley and Aljamain Sterling both 135?

an·o·rex·i·a
/ˌanəˈreksēə/

noun
  1. lack or loss of appetite for food (as a medical condition).
    • an emotional disorder characterized by an obsessive desire to lose weight by refusing to eat.
      noun: anorexia nervosa; plural noun: anorexia nervosas

There ya go bud

O’Malley is in mid 20’s and thin frame

Think in a few years he will grow in more definitely end up in featherweight

Aljo looks jacked because he is ripped and has abs. He is probably paper thin in person.

O'Malley will be BW until the weight cut makes him move to FW. In the long term who even knows where he'll end up, he may end up even bigger. But it's difficult for him because some of his strength is his range advantage, without that he might struggle a bit. So he will make the weight cut as long as he can.

If you think O'Malley is thick then you must be spending too much time at the playground.

O'Malley is a string bean

051_Sean_O_Malley_x_Jose_Quinones.0.jpg

Aljo is jacked

images

O'Malley is 5'10" at best dont believe the lies

O’Malley isn’t thick at all.

And Aljo is pretty damn muscular...

Sean should move to featherweight yesterday. As should cory. It's so fucked up making tiny guys like dodson fight these lanklets.

Why is it fucked up? Different body types have different advantages; I think it's interesting to see fighters try to use what they have to best effect.

Man, I wish I was as 'anorectic' as Sterling.

Sterling has thick legs

O'Malley has tooth pick legs

Legs is half of your body, its important to squat and leg press.

We have yet to see Sean against a legit wrestler, so all that frame and reach advantage comes with that disadvantage of diminished physical strength. Aljo is the most legit wrestler in the top 10 of the division now without TJ and Cejudo.

Back