How are ppl so high on diaz and so low on overeem?

A lot of people hate on Overeem because of the whole juicing allegations thing and he can be seen as being a bit smug. People love Diaz because he brings it every time, is exciting and has an interesting character.

What you need to remember though is that there is an equally as large amount of people who hate on Diaz.

Personally though, I love both.

Nicely said, I agree.

Because Diaz smokes weed and cusses and flips people off and thats popular with other young and ignorant, wannabe cool kids nowadays.

Whoa, the TS said that Overeem has only 2 top 20 wins, I just pointed out some of Reem's top 10 wins. I wasn't sure about Rogers, but I think he was top 10 too because his only loss was to Fedor.

I've got no quarrel with Overeem, he's a Pride guy and I love all Pride guys.

why are you "woahing"? what about my post was aggressive? lol

I was gonna go on a rant about how I live in California, and as such Marijuana is seen to be as much of a drug as alcohol, anti-depressents...i.e. that comparing a guy getting high 10 days out of a fight to a guy with 14/1 ET ratio is fucking loony.

Then I noticed that your from Portugal, a nation that has successfully legalized narcotics with positive results, read your post again...and simply concluded you're an idiot.

Weed makes you stupid, testosterone makes you awesome.

Well i compare careers WHICH are have similar things and u exaggerate by saying its the worst comparison ever giving ur morality as answer?
Both did illegal stuff i am not the one who decides wats legal or not ofc imo weed should be illegal because it enhances nothing on the fighteR!!! But THATS NOT THE POINT next time read the whole discussion.

Nothing about their 2 suspensions are similar. One is a performance enhancer and the other if anything decreases you performance. One was legally prescribed the other not. Or at least reem tried to claim it was an accident of the dr.

You asked why people were high and low on them and i answered so what is your issue?

People dont like cheaters.

I still love him though

thats why i didnt like ur 1st response u came out blatantly hating on one fighter without knowing the facts! U must take into account that fighters can be on certain peds while training and come clean at the fight testing and thats why fighters come out and say that 99% of fighters is on PEDS i dont believe its that high but its certainly large percentage of fighters.

Plus what gave overeem the suspension was that he didnt follow the right proceedments (burocracy) lots of fighters have that kind of ratios when they are taking stuff prescribed by their doctors to heal injuries faster the problem is that u have to notify the AC at all times and reem didnt do that plus he had random testing while on injury.

Ok stop nut hugging! A fighter hasnt cheated until he is caught using until then it doent matter what he has taken. Overeem was caught cheating mate. He tested positive to a banned substance. Thatd the end of the story. He tried to claim the whole i had no idea what he gave me defense which i hate more than the actual cheating. He is a trained killer and knows exactly what he puts into hi body to optimise his performance.

He will go down as a cheat. Hopefully a cheat who redeems himself. I truly hope he gets that title.

Diaz on the other hand smoked weed and was caught again. Noone will EVER call him a cheat. They will call him an idiot. Alot of people love idiots. A lovable idiot.

Back