How are ppl so high on diaz and so low on overeem?

First of all, does TS really just "know" for certain that people who like Diaz don't like overeem? Cause IMO TS knows nothing.

Overeem has way better fighting career. WAY better.

Are you still young? Also do you consider TRT to be the same as taking T without needing to replenish it? Not attacking you, just want to know.

I'm young and I believe TRT is legal cheating.

What makes it worse almost anyone can get on it by finding the loopholes. That is the main problem

fair enough u made a good point for the threads original purpose.
But this has turned into a spin-off discussion that overeem haters should read(not saying u are one), so assuming ur last sentence is true and forgetting that probably most of the other fighters did that too the maximum effect of those chemichals was too improve his physical condition but that didnt improve his skills what haters dont admit is that overeem is a very skillful mmartist which overcamed huge difficulties in being multiple times knocked out managed to get his career on tracks and eventually built a good streak that is lasting for many years and gave him a bunch of world titles. And this is why i think his hate is uncalled for

I completely agree. Overeem is a warrior who comes to fight. It's a shame when his success is questioned due to doping allegations. But if he really isn't cheating he should do his best to prove it through VADA testing.

What makes it worse almost anyone can get on it by finding the loopholes. That is the main problem

Thats a good point but I'm still on the fence about it. It seems alright when its taken in moderate doses to recoup loses, but every time a fighters popped it seems like their T/E is way off.

Thats a good point but I'm still on the fence about it. It seems alright when its taken in moderate doses to recoup loses, but every time a fighters popped it seems like their T/E is way off.

I dont like talking about it because my little knowledge of the subject but what exactly stops the TRT user from abusing it during training camp and cycling off during testing?

I dont like talking about it because my little knowledge of the subject but what exactly stops the TRT user from abusing it during training camp and cycling off during testing?

I really don't know enough to answer that question either. Which is why I like to hear what other people think, especially people who fight amateur or pro.

I swear that is Copypasta...I've seen that exact statement before.

2205599_o.gif

This is the oddest thread I have ever read. Take two over hyped, over loved fighters and cry about one supposedly not getting as much love as the other.

If it makes you feel better TS, there are a lot of us who could care less about either of them.

overeem is a refined gentleman who treats everyone with respect. people hate on him cause he's actually really good, and looks like he was genetically modified to fuck your girlfriend.

diaz and his thug persona appeal to the 16 year old "just bleed" crowd.
Damn that was funny

The comparison makes a lot of sense to me.

Both were mid-level guys who lost quite a few times and the suddenly had a resurgence and were suddenly the top contenders in their division.

The main differences some might point out is that Nick only ever lost decisions while Overeem got ktfo multiple times

but on the flip side of the coin, I'd say The Reem's resurgence was much more magnificant.

Because while Nick Diaz turned himself into a dangerous contender, he wasn't exactly a wrecking machine (and on top of that, there's the whole thing about he still has yet to face someone who is a bad style match up for him IE Wrestlers. People have been saying since Strikeforce that UFC wrestlers would decision him and he still hasn't fought a UFC wrestler)

but The Reem, on the other hand, did turn himself into a wrecking machine. Aside from Werdum flopping his way to safety, The Reem has brutally destroyed everyone he's fought.

Those are some very interest careers those two have had.

He was banned for having elevated testosterone levels, which would have given him an unfair advantage. The majority of people don't buy his reasoning behind this, so they understandably dislike the man as it is their perception that he cheated. This was the inevitable answer to your original question. If you had a problem with hearing said answer, which it seems like you do, then you shouldn't have started the thread in the first place because it makes you seem like a massive Overeem nut-hugger, and I'm not saying you are by the way.

I'm a big fan of Overeem too, I just understand why people don't like him.

Thanks for the answer.
I dont have a problem with ppl bashing overeem in specific i just have a problem with fighter bashing in general.
I think if we are fight fans we must respect the fighters. And i hate when a bunch of nobodies start hating on fighters without getting their facts straight and they probably endorse ppl who may have actually cheated.

Last edited:

thats why i didnt like ur 1st response u came out blatantly hating on one fighter without knowing the facts! U must take into account that fighters can be on certain peds while training and come clean at the fight testing and thats why fighters come out and say that 99% of fighters is on PEDS i dont believe its that high but its certainly large percentage of fighters.

Plus what gave overeem the suspension was that he didnt follow the right proceedments (burocracy) lots of fighters have that kind of ratios when they are taking stuff prescribed by their doctors to heal injuries faster the problem is that u have to notify the AC at all times and reem didnt do that plus he had random testing while on injury.

Worst comparison ever.

Diaz smokes weed because he likes to get high and chill.

Reem on the other hand is a drug cheat who wa caught and did the whole my dr gave it to me and i didnt knoe excuse. Which is bs.

For the record i am a huge fan of diaz and reem both.

Worst comparison ever.

Diaz smokes weed because he likes to get high and chill.

Reem on the other hand is a drug cheat who wa caught and did the whole my dr gave it to me and i didnt knoe excuse. Which is bs.

For the record i am a huge fan of diaz and reem both.

Well i compare careers WHICH are have similar things and u exaggerate by saying its the worst comparison ever giving ur morality as answer?
Both did illegal stuff i am not the one who decides wats legal or not ofc imo weed should be illegal because it enhances nothing on the fighteR!!! But THATS NOT THE POINT next time read the whole discussion.

Diaz high on pot
Overeem low on testosterone

?

overeem is a refined gentleman who treats everyone with respect. people hate on him cause he's actually really good, and looks like he was genetically modified to fuck your girlfriend.

diaz and his thug persona appeal to the 16 year old "just bleed" crowd.

I literally lol...

Back