How are ppl so high on diaz and so low on overeem?

Some people are probably intimidated/jealous of Overeem's physique, that's why his haters are constantly going on and on about his muscles.

I was gonna go on a rant about how I live in California, and as such Marijuana is seen to be as much of a drug as alcohol, anti-depressents...i.e. that comparing a guy getting high 10 days out of a fight to a guy with 14/1 ET ratio is fucking loony.

Then I noticed that your from Portugal, a nation that has successfully legalized narcotics with positive results, read your post again...and simply concluded you're an idiot.

1. do u feel tougher by insulting me on the internet?
2. That ratio by itself doesnt prove anything illegal.
3. If u really want to know, narcotics are illegal in portugal but half of the ppl who go out at night consume some type of narc myself included (weed).

Because we're all jealous of Ubereem's action figure body?

1. do u feel tougher by insulting me on the internet?
2. That ratio by itself doesnt prove anything illegal.
3. If u really want to know, narcotics are illegal in portugal but half of the ppl who go out at night consume some type of narc myself included (weed).

Aaaaaah, so you're not an idiot.

Just high.

overeem has never been found with elevated thc for marijuana neither has missed a press conference.

True but missing press conferences and getting high are to Diaz's own detriment. Whereas having the testorerone levels of a horse is unfair to Overeem's opponents

Last edited:
Good description of being "high" on Diaz

nick_diaz_high_marijuana-51368_222x180.jpg

hell yea

Overeem actually has more top 20 wins than that.

Reem's top 10 wins:
Vitor Belfort(LHW)
Igor Vovchanchyn(LHW)
Sergei Kharitonov(HW)
Vitor Belfort(LHW)
Fabricio Werdum(HW)
Brock Lesnar(HW)

I think Brett Rogers was also top 10, but I'm not quite sure.

Overeem WAS ranked top 10. i can dig through the rankings all the way back to may of 2010 if you want, but for sure he was. i've had this discussion with many a reem hater (not saying you are one)

Like the title says, they have similar careers both lost on a lower division both only have 2 top 20 wins (Daley Penn, Lesnar Werdum at least reems wins are against top 5 ranked opponents daley and penn are not top 10 wins) in recent times and yet ppl support diaz and sh*t on overeem.

Imo it has more to do 1. ko losses (even though Overeem hasn't been ko'd in a long time) and 2. Steroid allegations

and Btw they both have more than 2 top 20 wins through out their careers

overeem is a refined gentleman who treats everyone with respect. people hate on him cause he's actually really good, and looks like he was genetically modified to fuck your girlfriend.

diaz and his thug persona appeal to the 16 year old "just bleed" crowd.

pure class right here.

Overeem-kicks-little-girl.gif

True but missing press conferences and getting high are to Diaz's own detriment. Whereas having the testorerone levels of a horse is unfair to Overeems opponents

Do horses actually have higher testosterone levels than people or were you just proving a point?

overeem is a refined gentleman who treats everyone with respect. people hate on him cause he's actually really good, and looks like he was genetically modified to fuck your girlfriend.

diaz and his thug persona appeal to the 16 year old "just bleed" crowd.

get overeems balls out your mouth with all that hating. try to diss nicks fanbase for being "16 yr olds" when you only like overeem because he looks like an action figure you'd like to spend your afternoons locked in your room with. they're both GREAT fighters, whether you like nicks personality or not. i love overeem but if he had 1/3 of nicks heart and resolve, he'd be nearly unstoppable

pure class right here.

Overeem-kicks-little-girl.gif

yeah bro. she was lippin off to him. funny in my head i was thinking "I bet some reem hater is gonna come in here and post that gif ... nah that would look really dumb on their part"

get overeems balls out your mouth with all that hating. try to diss nicks fanbase for being "16 yr olds" when you only like overeem because he looks like an action figure you'd like to spend your afternoons locked in your room with. they're both GREAT fighters, whether you like nicks personality or not. i love overeem but if he had 1/3 of nicks heart and resolve, he'd be nearly unstoppable

VWr6I.gif

A lot of people hate on Overeem because of the whole juicing allegations thing and he can be seen as being a bit smug. People love Diaz because he brings it every time, is exciting and has an interesting character.

What you need to remember though is that there is an equally as large amount of people who hate on Diaz.

Personally though, I love both.

i'm with this guy for sure.

True but missing press conferences and getting high are to Diaz's own detriment. Whereas having the testorerone levels of a horse is unfair to Overeems opponents

True but as many fighters said almost every fighter is on some sort of PED and overeem got caught with high Testosterone levels when he wasnt fighting so u can say he just got caught and the others didnt because they only get tested around fights and around fights overeem has come clean so far.

Maybe in the tale of the tape should include T/E Ratio.

Imo it has more to do 1. ko losses (even though Overeem hasn't been ko'd in a long time) and 2. Steroid allegations

and Btw they both have more than 2 top 20 wins through out their careers

That makes me admire reem even more because when ur knocked out many times and u still manage to overcome that and get on a really hot streak winning what he has won so far u are a True Champion. Respect.

i know they have more than 2 but i said in recent times.

True but as many fighters said almost every fighter is on some sort of PED and overeem got caught with high Testosterone levels when he wasnt fighting so u can say he just got caught and the others didnt because they only get tested around fights and around fights overeem has come clean so far.

Maybe in the tale of the tape should include T/E Ratio.

Well, whether or not everyone else is cheating is irrelevant. The fact is Overeem's reputation has been marred by the various scandals surrounding his elevated T:E levels. That's likely why he is not well received by fans.

http://insidefights.com/2012/04/11/top-10-reasons-why-alistair-overeems-testosterone-ratio-was-high/

Back