How are Hooker and Felder not ducking Islam???

He's on a 7 fight win streak, what else does he need to do to fight a ranked opponent?
he is ranked 10, he should beat number 9 or winner of dariush ferg.

but dont worry he wont be fighting for a while. as his fight history goes.

he is ranked 10, he should beat number 9 or winner of dariush ferg.

but dont worry he wont be fighting for a while. as his fight history goes.
He has a fight scheduled, unranked guy because people are ducking.

Felder retired and stepped in on a weeks notice to save the RDA fight.

Islam is also semi retired. He just accepts fights and then backs out.

Sherdog when a fighter turns down a no upside match up...

FUCKING PUSSY I HOPE THEY GET KNOCKED OUT!!!

Sherdog when Conor does nothing but only takes fights with everything to gain and nothing to lose....

Conor is god

<DisgustingHHH>

You need to be active to get ranked opponents.

Makhachev needs to stop going after fighters at the end of their careers.

Islam probably doesn’t make it to the fight.

he’s pulled out of 4-5 fights.

It’s a risk to sign to fight him.

Also he’s tough and not very popular. A Shitty combination.

I had money on Drew Dober. It’s gone.
hes super popular wdym, atleast compared to hooker

Attachments

• islamabdulmanap2.png
    islamabdulmanap2.png
    370.8 KB · Views: 2
Why on God’s green earth are those two bozos ducking him so hard. No reason at all for them not to defend their spot against him. I cannot wait for Hooker to get KTFO again and Felder was never that good anyway.

In MMA its the norm to want to fight guys ranked five above you (unless you're in contention for a title fight, and then it doesn't matter what your ranking is, you want the title fight).

Islam is ranked number 10. They're ranked number 10 and number 8 respectively. All three of them should be looking for fights against guys in the top 5 (ie trying to earn their way into a title shot), not fighting among themselves.

https://www.ufc.com/rankings

Why in the world does Islam want to fight guys ranked about the same as him, instead of trying to get close to a title shot? Seriously, I don't understand his strategy, it makes no sense. Beating either of them doesn't get him much (if any) closer to a title shot, and like all professional athletes his one goal should be winning the championships (whether its a Superbowl or Winnbleton or Stanley Cup or UFC title, you're always aiming to be champ, not aiming to be number 8).

Last edited:
Back