How are Hooker and Felder not ducking Islam???

They rather people tune in to watch them instead of forgetting because the opponent is a no name.

islam doesnt deserve to fight them.

Hold your horse TS. Using history as our guide Islam won't be ready for a fight until early 2023.

I don't blame Hooker or Felder for not wanting to postpone their career a year waiting for an opponent to finally be ready.

Well Felder is semi-retired and only taking fights that interest him. He's already admitted that he turned down Islam due to his style.

I suspect Hooker is also ducking him for similar reasons. It's a hard style to prepare for and unlike fighting Khabib, there's nothing to be gained from beating Islam.

Why on God’s green earth are those two bozos ducking him so hard. No reason at all for them not to defend their spot against him. I cannot wait for Hooker to get KTFO again and Felder was never that good anyway.
I think you sound a bit angry, but i kinda agree with this last part.

Why on God’s green earth are those two bozos ducking him so hard. No reason at all for them not to defend their spot against him. I cannot wait for Hooker to get KTFO again and Felder was never that good anyway.
did islam called them out?

Islam is a talented fighter, but it doesn't really seem like his career is going anywhere. He fights too rarely and pulls out of too many fights.

I think Hooker should fight him. Hooker is overranked right now. He either needs to justify being in the top ten with a big win over a guy like Islam or needs to be bumped down out of the top ten and let Islam replace him.

Felder though? That guy is semi-retired and just looking for a few FOTN style bangers.

Because they don’t want to fight some unknown dude who looks like a wild animal

Islam probably doesn’t make it to the fight.

he’s pulled out of 4-5 fights.

It’s a risk to sign to fight him.

Also he’s tough and not very popular. A Shitty combination.

I had money on Drew Dober. It’s gone.

Back