How angry will the haters be if Conor wins?

No... they will show up strong with excuses/robbery/cheating claims.
Some of them will. But in the aftermath of the Aldo fight, there was nary a Conor hater to be found.

I'll be irritated. But his tapping gif will never go away. I don't think Conor is just gonna knock out Nate because he says so. Why would a prepared, in shape, training Diaz do worse than 10 day Diaz? It doesn't make sense. "Conor will be more prepared this time. He's training for Nate". Yeah? Well Diaz is training for Conor too.

18yuru.jpg

I don't think anger is the right word, maybe disgust

Well the conor tapping gif would become pretty much useless so they would be pissed.

You see the saltiness all over this forum that's culminated from the time Conor came on to the scene and had everyone pissed at him for the way he carries himself. He ktfo almost everyone of your boys and the hate just manifested inside of all of you until Nate came around. You all have been non stop posing hate threads ever since.

How bad will it be and how many excuses will be made if Conor go in and gets that win which I believe he will. We can't actually believe you will give him his daps since you've haven't already and he's the fw champ and ko'd the p4p king in 13 secs.

Honestly I think Conor wins but I don't want to see him ruin so many lives because the haters buy into this like this is real life and not entertainment for Conor. Good luck bros. I'll be praying for you.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't think they should be too salty, they have the first win to hold onto. Now if Nate wins, the haters will drive Conor's fanboys to online suicide.

LOL... what makes me laugh is how Conor's nervousness about being beat again is making him flap his lips too much. There's a LOT of nervous energy there.

They will be fuming, But they will just say Nate is shit anyway, Also or Eddie will smoke him... Blah blah

Am I the only one who watch MMA to watch intriguing matchups and dont give a fuck about any of this fanboy bullshit?

I just dislike his fans. He seems ok.

LOL....the great exodus. Then rage quit...then acceptance with excuses while making his next opponent seem unbeatable.

The overall theme being " He still sucks bro..."

Some of them will. But in the aftermath of the Aldo fight, there was nary a Conor hater to be found.

After the Diaz loss a lot of posters seemed to mysteriously disappear from Sherdog, some came back after a few weeks on the quiet with changed avi's and sigs.

After the Diaz loss a lot of posters seemed to mysteriously disappear from Sherdog, some came back after a few weeks on the quiet with changed avi's and sigs.
I still see a whole lot of Conor avs. More than any other fighter, actually.

You see the saltiness all over this forum that's culminated from the time Conor came on to the scene and had everyone pissed at him for the way he carries himself. He ktfo almost everyone of your boys and the hate just manifested inside of all of you until Nate came around. You all have been non stop posing hate threads ever since.

How bad will it be and how many excuses will be made if Conor go in and gets that win which I believe he will. We can't actually believe you will give him his daps since you've haven't already and he's the fw champ and ko'd the p4p king in 13 secs.

Honestly I think Conor wins but I don't want to see him ruin so many lives because the haters buy into this like this is real life and not entertainment for Conor. Good luck bros. I'll be praying for you.

giphy.gif

yeah. if conor wins i'll admit i'll be pissed. the dude is really annoying. so are his fans. but i'm sure i'll give him props as an athlete/fighter if he wins.

remember when conor lost and most of his "fans" disappeared? it'll be like that but diaz's "fans" disappearing. that said, calling people "haters" is overused in this forum, many fans just don't like that other people aren't fans of their favourite fighters. i guess it's just a turn of phrase and if you ain't a fan of someone you're a hater.

giphy.gif

From the haters play book.

1. Discredit victor's opponent(past prime, overrated, bad gameplan..etc)
2. Discredit victory(lucky punch, fixed fight..etc)
3. Point to other fighters who will destroy and expose the victor in next fight.

Back