How about some respect for Uncle Dana you ingrates

<{MingNope}>TS is either a troll or a cocksucker.

Respect and Dana White don't belong in the same sentence, nimrod.
<36>

TS you fail at life, eating the propaganda like the gullible fa.g you are, worshipping dipshits like dana white.

Not as much as you'd think. The only time you see Dana go full company man is when he gets questioned about fighters not getting fully paid when their opponent doesn't make weight and can't fight. You can tell it's not him because he just seems uncomfortable like he's holding back. The reason is Dana and the fertitas used to take care of guys but WME is tight with the money and sticklers for contracts.

I don't think he wanted the Mayweather boxing match and I think he wanted to strip Conor prior to when they did as well. He seems to be the damage control guy as much as anything else imo

All promoters lie. Its their job. So i dont really mind when Dana lies. I didnt like the way he handled some things like the gsp/hendricks situation,but compared to bob arum and don king,dana is like a saint. I like him.

One can appreciate the good a person has done while also feeling the guy is a complete cock sucker.
Nailed it. This is Dana White in one perfectly crafted sentence.

Since when can we not call someone an asshole just because they are successful? Shit, plenty of people who did great things are selfish disgusting humans...

Not even close to funny.

Is it like the time he helped a prince in Congo by deposing the prince money in his bank account? Just kidding, great move by Dana. I am sure he had to ressources to make sure it was not a fraud. Also saving a kid life is gold.

Ya, apparently he has gone to meet the family on a few occasions since and says he wants to stay in touch and get to know the kid. The guy can be a promoter( snake) for sure, but that actually made me respect the guy a lot more.

these replies were a little low energy, about what i expected. lots of strawmans and false equivalencies in here but thats none of my business. thanks virgins

I don't think he wanted the Mayweather boxing match and I think he wanted to strip Conor prior to when they did as well. He seems to be the damage control guy as much as anything else imo
Dana wanted that fight. The UFC made north of 60 million off that for doing nothing. The stripping Conor thing you may be right because, again, how he seemed to be uncomfortable being asked about stripping Conor. You can tell he's been told what to and what not to say.

I respect Dana and have loved the UFC for a long time, but it has lost some of its lustre in the WME era for sure.

Back