How about Northcutt vs Warley Alves next?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Sage doesnt drop to 155, this one could be a barnburner!

Isn't Warley a huge WW?

Doubt they'll throw in Sage to get smashed like that. He's getting a TUF reject most likely.

wow, you REALLY hate Sage, eh?

Warley would murder the fucking shit out of him inside of a round. There's literally NOTHING that Sage does better... plus that's like 3 steps UP the ladder, which is CLEARLY not the direction he needs to be heading.

Warley destroys him

Sage smiles in defeat

"Thank you Mr Warley for the learning opportunity, I will be back"

Of course you will Sage, you'll still be making at least 50k show 50k win no matter what your record is, plus those the supplement sponsors will still be all over you

Last edited:
wow, you REALLY hate Sage, eh?

Warley would murder the fucking shit out of him inside of a round. There's literally NOTHING that Sage does better... plus that's like 3 steps UP the ladder, which is CLEARLY not the direction he needs to be heading.
Considering the fights he's been given so far, he can't really go DOWN the ladder. He's been on the bottom rung the whole time he's been in the UFC. Even after he's won fights they haven't given him a step up in competition at all.

Hopefully Sage gets cut. The kid can't grapple worth shit, has mediocre cardio, no fight IQ, and just basically sucks at fighting. The only thing he has going for him is his abs and being down with J.C. He is not a UFC-level fighter and needs to go train at a real gym and develop his skills in the local circuit before he attempts another run in big show.

I have fun with certain war wagons that crop up, but Sage is not one I've ever bought into or understood. At all. Cuz he isn't any good.

He does know how to mind his manners, though.

How about Northcutt vs somebody not fighting in the UFC...

Considering the fights he's been given so far, he can't really go DOWN the ladder. He's been on the bottom rung the whole time he's been in the UFC. Even after he's won fights they haven't given him a step up in competition at all.
I definitely agree. The best thing that can happen to that kid is to be sent bacn to the regional circuit where he can fight some other promising but inexperinced dudes. He isnt passing the appropriate tests at this point. Personally i dont think he ever develops into a beastly mmartist. I think he's more concerned with looking perfect than performingly perfectly. I could be wrong, and i am not mad that he's taking the opportunity given to him, but he looks a long way off from being an a caliber fighter. Even given his youth, i think he should look a bit more well rounded, given the platform he's performing on.

It's not that bad of a mismatch. Alves tends to fight ineffectively in a lot of his bouts, I would be down to watch.

Why not... but I would expect Alves to make Sage panic wrestle, then get a guillotine

Back