How about Korean Zombie vs. Barbosa next? Who's down?

Broad Blade

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Since Volk vs. Holloway 2 is next, and if Ortega vs. Zabit get's announced, KZ's only option left in the Top 5 would be Yair whos ranked below him. They've already fought and I'm sure they'll cross paths again, so why not make KZ vs. Barboda next?

You can expect pure violence from these two. It can be a war of the ages and/or with a brutal knockout.

I got my boy KZ 3.0 early in the 1st round though...

It would be cool but kz is obsessed with the rankings now a days, so I doubt he'd be interested.

It would be cool but kz is obsessed with the rankings now a days, so I doubt he'd be interested.
Yeah but there might not be anyone left to fight except for Yair who's ranked below him. Plus Barbosa is a big name and finishing him in spectacular fashion in a main event would solidify himself as the next title contender imo.

Barboza's brain might not be down.

Yeah but there might not be anyone left to fight except for Yair who's ranked below him. Plus Barbosa is a big name and finishing him in spectacular fashion in a main event would solidify himself as the next title contender imo.

Is he looking to fight soon? I thought he had an eye injury.

Who knows what Barboza will look like in FW. I always felt like he was really big for a LW or maybe it was just that he was shredded and the muscle made him seem bigger. But he will have size on KZ. Interesting matchup IMO, but like someone else commented, KZ seems to want that title fight and I feel like he won't take this fight.

Huge fan of both guys

I think that's a super dangerous fight for KZ
Barboza could get another highlight reel head kick KO

Yeah into it, wouldn't want either to lose though

Post Military Service KZ sleeps Barbosa.

Technically Barboza has to earn that fight considering he's coming off a losing streak and KZ could arguably get a title shot.

Back