How about it Sherdog? Bring Paul Daley back...

It's so distasteful. I've seen it in boxing... with limited punishment. I don't dislike Paul Daley, but I was very glad to see an immediate and permanent ban.

Butler / Grant ?

Yes bring Paul Daley back!

If he does come back I just hope all dis time he has been working on his wrasling. All he needs is enough wrasling ti keep the fight standing so he can deliver KOs to the JBG.

It's not like he went on a tear like Rumble. Maybe if he gets a good streak going on.

He's not coming back. Bellator doesn't even want him because of stupid shit he keeps doing.

I would love to see him back. The WW division is amazing.

Nay

Daley's record and the opponents he's actually beaten since his UFC release has "Bella-shit" written all over it.

He should go fight like the WW's in WSOF or super fight Askren.

Its called president. If they let him back it just gives the impression that guys can do shit like that and still get another chance down the road. Lifetime ban imo. Set the standard.

I say bring him back.

He's served his time. Time for a second chance.

Nah. He's nothing really special. He has good power and striking, but that won't get him all that far in the UFC WW division anyway.

Its called president. If they let him back it just gives the impression that guys can do shit like that and still get another chance down the road. Lifetime ban imo. Set the standard.

Precedent, it's called precedent...
Other than that, I agree.

Nay, what he did was lame as hell and he's not championship material anyway. So it's not like we're missing a potential contender here.

Nah. Sucker punching is some lame shit. And even if that was forgivable, did you see his fight against Yakovlev? He's just going to get taken down and laid on. No interest.

I agree with this, but I would go as far as saying that sucker punching after the bell is unforgivable in a sport that is still trying to gain acceptance and sanctioning. It projected the wrong image that the UFC should be trying to build.

Back