How about it Sherdog? Bring Paul Daley back...

Nah. Sucker punching is some lame shit. And even if that was forgivable, did you see his fight against Yakovlev? He's just going to get taken down and laid on. No interest.

Ask Koscheck!

:D

If Kos can forgive, and Dana can't, that's lame.

People act like Kos was KTFO or killed by the punch.

He wasn't even knocked down.

If he was tearing it up outside the UFC I'd say sure, but he's not.

Nah, sucker punching after the fight is unforgivable.

Nope. Well, I do like chaos maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he were back

I'm not big on sucker-punches but it was Kos so I say one mo' time baby!

He assaulted another fighter with several million people viewing.

He joined Bellator, from whence he was ejected having plead guilty to felonious assault in Britain.

He has missed weight at least six times.

Face it, the guy lacks the maturity to be a fighter. He seems to lack the maturity to not be in jail.

He joined Bellator, from whence he was ejected having plead guilty to felonious assault in Britain.

He has missed weight at least six times.

Face it, the guy lacks the maturity to be a fighter. He seems to lack the maturity to not be in jail.

Damn! Inga actually sounds like he knows what he's talking aboot.

Why not?
He seemed to regret it and I think he apologized for it. He's a good fighter who I believe can beat anyone who's not a wrestler or BJJ ace.

I would love to see him face Matt Brown. FIREWORKS!

Honestly dont care either way. I enjoyed his war with Nick but other then that, not a fan.

The hilarious thing is that the Diaz brothers did the same thing and everybody said the usual "209 zomg Stockton!!!!!!!11!!1!!"

Yes I would like to see him vs some of the 170s, Lawler, Saffedine, Condit, Brown...

Back