How about Cerrone-Pettis rematch? I think great timing

Meh. Sure, but i dont care.

Cerrone is dead to me now. Hell either throw a fight or get $fucked by shoulder strikes. Completely unreliable.

Yeah, Pettis can only submit white belts like Charles Oliveira and Michael Chiesa

Relying on subbing people from the bottom in 2020 isn't a good idea. Plus Pettis gets mostly bullied in the standing clinch, I saw even old man Diaz looking like a prime Greco Olympian against him. Nate thought he was a beast wrestler after that and attempted it against Jorge with comedic results.

Pettis is a way better fighter than Cowboy and he should be ranked higher

As you know/remember, Pettis made it look easy in their fight, kicking the liver out of Cerrone (who is still very open to body attacks).

Today, Cerrone is ranked much higher, while Pettis just lost to Diego Ferreira and is unranked in any division.
But both of them on clear clear decline

What do you think? What will the outcome be this time?

giphy.gif

Cerrone should go away.

What are you talking about? Pettis landed some counters until Diaz adjusted his phone booth game. In the beginning of the first round.
And he still kicked and punched him through all the fight, so I don't know what was so badly broken there...
He broke his foot on a checked kick in the first round; instantly changed the entire fight

Back