How about Canelo vs Chavez Jr?

Ozymandias

NA⸸URAL BXRN K⸸LLER
@Gold
Reaction score
Would be a huge fight in Mexico, and put it on Cince de Mayo.

May fights on Cinco weekend. You want Canelo back on his undercard?

Not bad, but Canelo vs GGG is even better.

Canelo VS GGG
Canelo VS Martinez
Canelo VS Chavez JR

Yes cause Top Rank and Golden Boy always come together to give the fight fans want.

Canelo should be moving to 160 by 2014.

Heard he is fighting Molina or Angula next.

How about my threesome with Jolie and Iglesias? It's as likely to happen.

Chavez Jr. would own Canelo. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Chavez Jr. TKOd Canelo. It's not really a fair fight.

Chavez Jr. would own Canelo. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Chavez Jr. TKOd Canelo. It's not really a fair fight.

Have you been there when Bob and Oscar agreed to a fight lately? Please let us know if you were.

Chavez Jr. needs to remove himself from the buffet before they even dream about this fight.

Not bad, but Canelo vs GGG is even better.

Canelo VS GGG
Canelo VS Martinez
Canelo VS Chavez JR

Canelo has tons of possibilities for his next fight especially cosidering the next fight will be a rebound one.

-Angulo
-Cotto
-Ortiz
-Kirkland
-Lara

IIRC it was a fight that was rumored before Chavez/Martinez happened.

That's a great fight for the sport and for the fans, though it's pretty clear cut that Canelo would beat the living hell out of him. Another great fight would be Floyd/JCC Jr. at MW. Floyd goes up one more division against a very technically limited opponent but one who has a chin, will keep coming forward, and is much larger and more powerful. Too bad GBP and Arum won't ever get together and stop the bullshit.

Back