How about Barnett vs Gonzaga/Rothwell winner?

I hate Barnett, I don't get why he gets so much love on this site. I guess it was because he was in Pride.

The guy is a 3x busted cheater who denies every positive test he has received. He is more arrogant the JBJ and he has that pro wrestling persona that makes the sport look douchy.

If he does come to the UFC I hope he gets embarrassed in a couple fights then cut.

I hate Barnett, I don't get why he gets so much love on this site. I guess it was because he was in Pride.

The guy is a 3x busted cheater who denies every positive test he has received. He is more arrogant the JBJ and he has that pro wrestling persona that makes the sport look douchy.

If he does come to the UFC I hope he gets embarrassed in a couple fights then cut.

The love Barnett gets on here is mind boggling. He's literally done NOTHING at all since winning the UFC belt 100 years ago and people are all over his nuts. I've been saying this for years but it never changes. Even if he never fights again people on Sherdog will be calling him top 5.

I like it, it would be a good fight to reintroduce Barnett to the UFC and Barnett vs Gonzaga would be an entertaining fight, I think Barnett beats either guy by having better wrestling, I think he submits Rothwell and beats up Gonzaga in a simlar way that Werdum did, though maybe just a UD.

How about Barnett is not coming to the UFC. Hes too WWE for Dana.

Gonzaga would he a perfect welcome back fight for barnett.

People talking about him fighting mir or jds are insane

They are going to have to pay him a lot and he will only be fighting other top paid HWs. UFC matches guys by check, not where they are on the rankings. It's why a guy like Le can get a top fighter without doing much in MMA and Toney fought Couture instead of just some random lower HW.

They are going to have to pay him a lot and he will only be fighting other top paid HWs. UFC matches guys by check, not where they are on the rankings. It's why a guy like Le can get a top fighter without doing much in MMA and Toney fought Couture instead of just some random lower HW.

I don't think it's quite as black and white as that. I think part of the reason Le has to fight top fighters is he's 40, he has a small window. Couture was matched up with Toney to embarrass him. Of course pay check comes in too but I think there's always more than one reason for a match up.

Gonzaga is a high salary guy, and has a big name as well. He made 134K on UFC 142.

Back