How about a sixpack Mark Hunt? (pic)

Let's see if you look the same when you hit 40+ bro.

Oh yeah, I forgot how trim Hunt was back in his twenties and thirties. It must just be his age causing him to weigh over 300 lbs. My bad.

I'm not talking about his six pack, I'm talking about claim that he 'always posts such stuff.

He seems to have some weird BF distribution to be fair. He has tits like Big Country, if not bigger, while his overall fat is obviously way, way smaller.

Ah, gotcha.

You realize how fat you are is 100% determined by the food you eat? Age has nothing at all to do with it. As people get older they might get lazier and care less, but again it all comes back to their diet.

Also Hunt has always been fat. So I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Mark Hunt is the kind of guy who will never be "built", but he's no Roy Nelson either. That's definitely not a fat guy.

lol that is a fat guy what are you looking at? I swear the obesity issues in America have skewed peoples opinions on what fat is.

Mark Hunt is a human like the rest of us in this world if he wanted to be "built" he could do it. It would just take the right training and diet. I remember people telling me I would never be built because I was so skinny I weighed 115-120 pounds at 18. Started lifting weights and bulking and now I've weighed as much as 210 and currently sitting at 180 ripped. What do those same people say now? "What kind of steroids are you using?". To them that's the only way I could have achieved what I did.

Looks like he's wasting away. He must walk around at 265 now instead of 280+.

Are we looking at different pics?I see a fat guy standing there with them titties hanging real bad lol

Would be great if he slimmed down and gave a fu** about fighting.The guy would be a beast.

You have to compare this Hunt to the usual 275+ lb Hunt. This one is noticeably slimmer. Still a fatty, but not as fat.

Looks a bit leaner, still eons away from a six pack

Thought the pic was going to be him actually with a 6 pack after such a short time

Was gonna bookmark and wait for random drug test results. But he just looks like he finally cares about eating right and doing some training besides just skills, and seems motivated by his progress which is perfect. I wanna see a 240 pound Hunt with some foot speed in addition to those hands.

Hunt is a huge framed Samoan.

Hunt is 5'10" (177.80 cm), with a 74-inch (187.96 cm) reach. He's not really "huge framed", especially when compared to a lot of other big Samoan/Islander guys (eg. Soa Palelei, various rugby league players). He could realistically make 205lbs (92.98kg), if he really put his mind to it. So could similarly proportioned (6'0", 73-inch reach) Roy Nelson. They both really should have done it 5-10 years ago, though. At this stage, neither man should really weigh in above 240lbs if they're in true "fight shape".

Last edited:
He does look noticeably slimmer. Wish he did this years back. Hope he commits to it!

Are we looking at different pics?I see a fat guy standing there with them titties hanging real bad lol

Would be great if he slimmed down and gave a fu** about fighting.The guy would be a beast.

how many ripped Samoans have you seen aside from Troy Palomalu??!

lmao i spat my water

as long as he doesn't post any more pictures of his toe I'm happy

I'm 41 and married with 2 boys...190 lbs with visible abs. Eat halfway decent and stay active. It's not really that difficult. If you consume more calories than you burn you will gain weight.

Back