How about a sixpack Mark Hunt? (pic)

now we just need to go back in time 10 years

Hunt would be perfect fight for Fedor's return

I honestly think this is a tough fight for either man. I can see either winning by KO in round 1.

I'd love to see this fight. Good call.

Still plenty of adipose tissue on that corpus

Mark Hunt is the kind of guy who will never be "built", but he's no Roy Nelson either. That's definitely not a fat guy.

Ya, there is a difference between a fat guy like Hunt, or a "fat" offensive linemen in football, and someone like Roy Nelson who is just a skinny framed guy who just eats like $hit. Hunt is a huge framed Samoan. I'd say "skinny" for him would be like 250. "Skinny" for Roy should be 190.

slowly getting there. what's with these older guys getting in shape these days?

MkQWzsj.jpg

Mark Hunt would need to weight 190~ pounds for six pack.

Mark Hunt is the kind of guy who will never be "built", but he's no Roy Nelson either. That's definitely not a fat guy.

Definately? I'd say he definately IS a fat guy.

Ya, there is a difference between a fat guy like Hunt, or a "fat" offensive linemen in football, and someone like Roy Nelson who is just a skinny framed guy who just eats like $hit. Hunt is a huge framed Samoan. I'd say "skinny" for him would be like 250. "Skinny" for Roy should be 190.
Ive heard this said before. About someone having a "big frame". Im fairly certain that this is bro science. What exactly are we referring to as "frame"? Are we suggesting he looks fat because his bones are so massive. I doubt that's the case.

Ive heard this said before. About someone having a "big frame". Im fairly certain that this is bro science. What exactly are we referring to as "frame"? Are we suggesting he looks fat because his bones are so massive. I doubt that's the case.

He's fat because he eats more calories than he burns

Das it mayne

It'll be impossible for him to have a defined six pack while still carrying so much fat in his breasts.

Examples?

He is noticeably slimmer, while he was always way north of 300 in between fights....

But still carrying far too much body fat for his abs to show. He's probably sucking in his gut too.

But still carrying far too much body fat for his abs to show. He's probably sucking in his gut too.

I'm not talking about his six pack, I'm talking about claim that he 'always posts such stuff.

It'll be impossible for him to have a defined six pack while still carrying so much fat in his breasts.

He seems to have some weird BF distribution to be fair. He has tits like Big Country, if not bigger, while his overall fat is obviously way, way smaller.

How can anyone call themselves an MMA fan and not like Mark Hunt?

I always thought if Hunt lost the flab and focused more on movement he'd be a real force, it's too bad he started so late in his career.

Back