How about a PM from a Mod when they delete your thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskylord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So i put up the same topic thread in Mayberry when I thought that my post never actually got posted (sometimes you don't always wait for the results to see). Anyways, I made the wrong assumption and reposted under the same topic, but using lazier wording. This time I know for sure it got deleted becuase it's gone after I've seen it get ten replies. But not one communication. So apparently I posted a violation, did not know it, posted it again in ignorance, got deleted again. Am I going to get Dubs later for inadverdantly spamming?

Again, I understand mods have enough work from jerks like me. Just didn't realize I was being a jerk and want to prevent being a jerk in the future.

good idea, but

Aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

The mods can't send 400 PMs every day...

Just copy/paste this and send it to yourself the next time it happens.

Dear (insert username here),

Your shitty thread was deleted.

Sincerely,
Yours truly,
With love,
The Mods

So i put up the same topic thread in Mayberry when I thought that my post never actually got posted (sometimes you don't always wait for the results to see). Anyways, I made the wrong assumption and reposted under the same topic, but using lazier wording. This time I know for sure it got deleted becuase it's gone after I've seen it get ten replies. But not one communication. So apparently I posted a violation, did not know it, posted it again in ignorance, got deleted again. Am I going to get Dubs later for inadverdantly spamming?

Again, I understand mods have enough work from jerks like me. Just didn't realize I was being a jerk and want to prevent being a jerk in the future.

I remember your thread(s), the 'strangely fascinated with cellulite' thread.

Didn't ask, don't tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back