Social How 1 man convinced 200 KKK members to give up their robes.ir

A good man is attacked by Antifa in exactly the same way as good people are attacked by GOP partisans by being lumped in with Antifa. As I said, you guys should learn a lesson from that.

I think its 100% safe to lump you in with Antifa judging by how bad your feels were hurt in this thread over them being part of the story and it being in a negative light

But no, no one was lumping any other posters with Antifa. Just the lone poster who came in solely to derail and shitpost

And now this guy is lying about my point (while illustrating my actual point perfectly). @Kafir-kun, you see why diplomacy is a waste here? The guy isn't interested in good-faith discussion. Also @LogicalInsanity, do you want to defend EK now?
Youre ridiculous. You came in an insinuated that I'm am pro klan. you then got offered when I said it was silly. Now you're banging and clanging about how unreasonable I am. I'm done with you. You don't know how to talk nor debate with people.

It became a partisan thing like ' see you right wingers love your racism and don't like this" attitude.

This is awesome this should be happening a lot more and on a higher level this guy should teach others in different cities to do this. Imagine no KKK at all that would be awesome.
That doesn't sound anything like what a racist right winger would say!

The lack of charitable discourse coming from some, on both sides, is a real downer. We can do better, and people in general must do better unless we want to race to the bottom. No, not all righties are "ists" and not all leftists are lunatics. Not even the majority. Cheers bud!

Youre ridiculous. You came in an insinuated that I'm am pro klan. you then got offered when I said it was silly. Now you're banging and clanging about how unreasonable I am. I'm done with you. You don't know how to talk nor debate with people.

I think anyone can read my posting history and see that I have a long history of good discussions with people. Even people who are disinclined to agree with my views can admit that. However, you've literally never had a good, reasonable discussion with anyone on any issue in the WR because all you do is repeat GOP talking points and personally attack anyone who doesn't agree with you. Us not communicating means that you miss the most-interesting, informative discussions in the WR and I miss yet another right-wing troll saying the exact same thing as every other right-wing troll.

The lack of charitable discourse coming from some, on both sides, is a real downer. We can do better, and people in general must do better unless we want to race to the bottom. No, not all righties are "ists" and not all leftists are lunatics. Not even the majority. Cheers bud!
Double

Last edited:

Agree my short worded post implied that

I don't know about "volatile," but he's another mindless partisan who doesn't seriously engage ideas.

Classic. I make the point that Antifa idiots calling this guy a racist is exactly like WR idiots tying everyone on the left to Antifa or other extremists ... and someone suggests that that's a "partisan rant" that suggests that *I'm* pro-Antifa. Perfect illustration of my point. :)
The thing is, nobody in this thread, or at least who you quoted, said that all leftists are antifa. Whether you're jumping into the thread with a grudge from another, or are just completely bonkers, was left up to interpretation.

It's like you have to bring up the fact that you've had intelligent conversations on here to defend your recent bouts with dementia. Not a good look, Jack.

Last edited:
The thing is, nobody in this thread, or at least who you quoted, said that all leftists are antifa. Whether you're jumping into the thread with a grudge from another, or are just completely bonkers, was left up to interpretation.

It's like you have to bring up the fact that you've had intelligent conversations on here to defend your recent bouts with dementia. Not a good look, Jack.

Not sure if you guys are being disingenuous or really are partisan blind to the right wing hackery on this site. TDS, leftist scum, etc.. etc.. it's pretty common from many posters and I don't think he was referring to this thread.

As to the topic I think he is wasting his time and actually don't believe he actually got through and converted many klansmen. But good on him for trying I guess if he go through to at least one person.

The thing is, nobody in this thread, or at least who you quoted, said that all leftists are antifa.

Sure, you're exaggerating. Many people here try to connect mainstream liberals to Antifa or stuff like open borders. You did it to me just now for making that observation. It's funny that you guys don't see how it's exactly the same thing as what was done to the guy.

Typically, you fail to understand the point and respond with juvenile personal attacks.

Sure, you're exaggerating. Many people here try to connect mainstream liberals to Antifa or stuff like open borders. You did it to me just now for making that observation. It's funny that you guys don't see how it's exactly the same thing as what was done to the guy.

Typically, you fail to understand the point and respond with juvenile personal attacks.
This coming from someone who just called @SBJJ retarded.

What I said was factually accurate.

Yes, there are partisan conservatives on this site that troll and say all antifa are leftists. The problem is, it hadn't happened in this thread, and you went on a long off topic rant.

This coming from someone who just called @SBJJ retarded.

What I said was factually accurate.

Yes, there are partisan conservatives on this site that troll and say all antifa are leftists. The problem is, it hadn't happened in this thread, and you went on a long off topic rant.

Would you trust SBJJ to be able to follow directions and go to the store for you or something? I would not.

And here's the entirety of the "long off-topic rant":

The funny thing is that if he were posting here, a lot of you guys would say he's Antifa because he opposes the Klan. There's a lesson in that.

Wow, so long. So off-topic. And you're essentially agreeing with it here. You're just attacking to keep your cred as the leftist who admits that all leftists are evil (the guy willing to look stupid and sacrifice his own dignity and integrity to get pats on the head from Republicans).

Last edited:
Would you trust SBJJ to be able to follow directions and go to the store for you or something? I would not.

And here's the entirety of the "long off-topic rant":

Wow, so long. So off-topic. And you're essentially agreeing with it here. You're just attacking to keep your cred as the leftist who admits that all leftists are evil (the guy willing to look stupid and sacrifice his own dignity and integrity to get pats on the head from Republicans).
It was more so the continuous doubling down, turning the thread into something else.

It was more so the continuous doubling down, turning the thread into something else.

Continuous doubling down on what, exactly? You said that my one-line post was a long, off-topic rant, and I posted it to contradict that. How is that turning the thread into something else? You lying about my post in the service of an empty personal attack is not turning the thread into something else, but me showing that you were lying is?

Continuous doubling down on what, exactly? You said that my one-line post was a long, off-topic rant, and I posted it to contradict that. How is that turning the thread into something else? You lying about my post in the service of an empty personal attack is not turning the thread into something else, but me showing that you were lying is?
;)

Either way, I'm sure we can ALL agree that this is a good dude. Open dialogue with your enemies is virtuous, and should always be on the table.

Either way, I'm sure we can ALL agree that this is a good dude. Open dialogue with your enemies is virtuous, and should always be on the table.

Sure, but I was responding to this:

"This guy's from where I'm from, same state. Antifa gave him a lot of guff last year iirc basically said he was a racist or whatever nonsense those idiots say"

By noting that we see that exact same behavior regularly here in the WR, with people like you and the guy who posted it tying anyone they disagree with on anything to the most extreme elements on the other side. You'd think it would be an eye-opener, but the most minimal level of introspection appears to be beyond you guys' capabilities.

Sure, but I was responding to this:

"This guy's from where I'm from, same state. Antifa gave him a lot of guff last year iirc basically said he was a racist or whatever nonsense those idiots say"

By noting that we see that exact same behavior regularly here in the WR, with people like you and the guy who posted it tying anyone they disagree with on anything to the most extreme elements on the other side. You'd think it would be an eye-opener, but the most minimal level of introspection appears to be beyond you guys' capabilities.
So an anecdotal post about antifa, not the left, is what started this

So an anecdotal post about antifa, not the left, is what started this

Right, and I noted the similarity between what the guy went through and what anyone to the left of Mussolini goes through here in the WR (or really anywhere in today's culture). I thought that by reflecting on it, you guys could learn a lesson (maybe your anger at this guy's treatment should teach you something about how to behave toward others). But reflection isn't your thing.

Right, and I noted the similarity between what the guy went through and what anyone to the left of Mussolini goes through here in the WR (or really anywhere in today's culture). I thought that by reflecting on it, you guys could learn a lesson. But reflection isn't your thing.
Maybe if it had anything to do with what anyone actually said or was talking about, sure.

Obviously I get and somewhat agree with what you're saying. But it came out of no where and was ultra partisan. That's my issue, as always.

Back