Houston Judges should be Investigated [POLL]

Did Jones deserve the decision against Reyes

• Total voters
Jones was younger than Reyes when he got his title, he took shogun fight on short term notice and beat him everywhere and finished him. Reyes shouldn't get to edge to win championship. Even thought I had first 3 was reyes.

Way too close to call a robbery

By what possible metric could Jon have won the first 3 rounds? Did he outlanded Reyes and outgrappled him? No. And if you think he did, show me your source. Did he land the best punches? No. And if you think he did, show me his best punch, and i will show you one landed by Reyes that had 2 times the impact, and you could actually hear it. So, what did Jon did to win 3 rounds? What makes those 3 rounds not an unquestionable win for Reyes. You gotta give me something. The fact he walked forward? Show me the rule that says walking forward is more important than landing.

You got nothing. Jon's lovers got nothing. So yeah, when someone CLEARLY won, but still lost, what do you call that?

Well I try to give the benefit of the doubt here.. cause it was close. I don't see it as clear cut like you do.. I'm okay with a draw even and I can see why others are giving Jones 3 rounds.

With that said I'm sticking with my 3-2 for Reyes like I said in the first place but for me a robbery is something way more blatant and undeniable. The Champ was indeed pushing forward and taking that cent for move of the fight and he did take over in the last rounds so overall I can see the optics of why that wasn't enough to take his belt away in a close decision.

Yet close vs Gus 1, close vs Santos, close vs Reyes I mean when does his luck end.. you got to beat this guy 5 rounds and not drop a single one or you got to KO him to get the win enough is enough, PEDs, etc...

EQMaRn6.gif

W
Biggest robbery in UFC history.

Judges should be Investigated. 49-46 for Jones is criminal.

EDIT: Added ScoreCard for reference

EQUPF7kXsAEqEzc
why are the first two rounds printed? As if it’s pre-determined

Wow. Hardly anyone gave a shit, fifty duplicate threads about other judging issues, but this hardly raises an eyebrow because it isn't an Octagon sausage fest.
<{hughesimpress}>
Yea it's a pretty big deal actually.

I mean, a judge basically looked away for 30 seconds of a fight

W

why are the first two rounds printed? As if it’s pre-determined
All the other scorecards from the night, had printed scores for every round.

The real question here should be, why did they stop using computer input (printed scores) after round 2, and the same guy wrote down all the scores after that by hand

¿To be investigated? They should be fired

Back