Houston Judges should be Investigated [POLL]

Did Jones deserve the decision against Reyes

• Total voters
i'm re-watcing the fight right now, and it's now the end of round#2.

CLEARLY 1st round to Reyes, no dispute
CLEARLY 2nd round to Reyes, no dispute
Those two judges who gave Rd2 to Jones : IDIOTS or CORRUPT.

It's pathetic we cannot get competent judges who have integrity. Makes me angry.
The sad part is, the other judge is Marcos Rosales, who has a long history of judging for different athletic commissions and he's given good cards and bad cards like any judge. But his bad card here helps justify the stupidity of the amateur-level local judge because the head of any commission can go, 'hell, if one judge gave Jones round 3, and Rosales gave Jones round 2, why is Soliz's giving both rounds to Jon so bad?' One bad judge can't change a fight, but throw just one more ingredient of stupidity into the mix and shit's ruined

What's there to investigate?
The 49-46 guy was clearly incompetent so why investigate him when it's clear already.

...so he can be apprehended, scolded, maybe lose his standing as a judge so he can't call fights anymore?

is everyone else ignoring the first 2 rounds scores being printed and the others written in along with the decision being a majority draw??

WTF is going on here???
This HAS to be a photoshop edit....
Because CLEARLY that’s typed.
Because obv that’s just so ridiculous.
So it’s either 1) photoshop and trying to get people to mock / stir up controversy

2) Literally so corrupt they gave 2 rounds to jones regardless (Think Natalie Byrd or whatever that bitches name was who literally closed her eyes and scored Canelo for like 5 rounds in a row)

This HAS to be a photoshop edit....
Because CLEARLY that’s typed.
Because obv that’s just so ridiculous.
So it’s either 1) photoshop and trying to get people to mock / stir up controversy

2) Literally so corrupt they gave 2 rounds to jones regardless (Think Natalie Byrd or whatever that bitches name was who literally closed her eyes and scored Canelo for like 5 rounds in a row)
Last night during the prelims, Rogan and Cruz made a point of saying the judge wasn’t even watching the fight, they saw him staring at the ground and then talking to the guy next to him; all while not watching.

2/3 judges also gave Jon round 2 :rolleyes:
Reyes won rounds 1-3 clearly and the decision was a robbery, but I've seen a number of posters here arguing that Jones won Rd 2, plus sherdogs official scoring.
I haven't seen ANYONE apart from those 2 judges give him round 3. The fix is in.

That fight was not a robbery at all.

Neither fighter won 3 rounds clearly in that fight. 2 rounds a piece, with the 1st round up for dispute... where GSP had a clean takedown and a submission attempt VS Hendricks throwing elbows while defending the single leg.

That was indeed a close fight that could have gone either way.

Reyes beat Jones for 3 rounds here, cleanly.

How the fuck is the "first round up for dispute" ?

Reyes landed 23 of 59 punches (38%) compared to Jones landing 17 of 27 (62%) in round one. In the second, Reyes landed 33 of 68 (48%) against Jones' contribution of 22 from 37 (59%). And, in the third, Reyes again landed more with 26 of 45 (57%) while Jones landed 19 of 34 (55%).

It was only in the fourth when Jones snatched the momentum, landing 20 of 34 (58%) compared to Reyes who landed 13 of 41 (31%). In the fifth, Jones landed 26 from 34 strike attempts (76%) compared to Reyes who landed 21 from 46 (45%).

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/dominic-reyes-should-have-beaten-jon-jones-dana-white-says-2020-2?amp

Reyes EASILY won 1,2,3, lost 4, and 5 was a toss up, but I gave it to Jones. Jones needed a 10-8 round, which there clearly wasn't, or a finish to win.

Thankfully for him, someone had a bag of cash ready, in case he couldn't get it done.

Very close fight, and I was cheering Reyes. Not a Jones fan (although I respect his ability). I had it 48-47 Jones. Because I was doing a little drinky-drinky, it’s tough to remember exact rounds. I think I had Reyes winning 1 & 2, and Jones 3, 4, and 5–but I might be reversing 2 and 3 here, lol. I did have it even going into the 5th, which Jones won.

How the fuck is the "first round up for dispute" ?

Reyes landed 23 of 59 punches (38%) compared to Jones landing 17 of 27 (62%) in round one. In the second, Reyes landed 33 of 68 (48%) against Jones' contribution of 22 from 37 (59%). And, in the third, Reyes again landed more with 26 of 45 (57%) while Jones landed 19 of 34 (55%).

It was only in the fourth when Jones snatched the momentum, landing 20 of 34 (58%) compared to Reyes who landed 13 of 41 (31%). In the fifth, Jones landed 26 from 34 strike attempts (76%) compared to Reyes who landed 21 from 46 (45%).

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/dominic-reyes-should-have-beaten-jon-jones-dana-white-says-2020-2?amp

Reyes EASILY won 1,2,3, lost 4, and 5 was a toss up, but I gave it to Jones. Jones needed a 10-8 round, which there clearly wasn't, or a finish to win.

Thankfully for him, someone had a bag of cash ready, in case he couldn't get it done.
Are you high? Do you wanna go back and read what I wrote? I was referring to the GSP-Hendricks fight. I LITERALLY mention GSP, and Hendricks.

I then end by saying that unlike the GSP-Hendricks fight, There is no dispute here since Reyes beat Jones clearly here.

The fuck...dude

Reyes won rounds 1-3 clearly and the decision was a robbery, but I've seen a number of posters here arguing that Jones won Rd 2, plus sherdogs official scoring.
I haven't seen ANYONE apart from those 2 judges give him round 3. The fix is in.
Not to mention, the scorecard went from printed to handwritten after Round 2.

All other scorecards for the night had printed scores.

The score cards arent even real. We have faked and obviously faked source documents and hardly anyone is even noticing and still debating what could've happened. The score cards were even fucked with guys you're fucking stooges. It's all fake shit.

The sad part is, the other judge is Marcos Rosales, who has a long history of judging for different athletic commissions and he's given good cards and bad cards like any judge. But his bad card here helps justify the stupidity of the amateur-level local judge because the head of any commission can go, 'hell, if one judge gave Jones round 3, and Rosales gave Jones round 2, why is Soliz's giving both rounds to Jon so bad?' One bad judge can't change a fight, but throw just one more ingredient of stupidity into the mix and shit's ruined

So Jones vs Reyes is the Wilder vs Fury of MMA?

I need to see it again I can't call it a robbery but a close fight and I had it 3-2 for Reyes.

Optics do mater and seeing those championship rounds and all that octagon control does matter so I get why some scored it for Jones.

At the end of the day Jones looked human and we can't just put it on a off night like I personally said for the Santos fight.

By what possible metric could Jon have won the first 3 rounds? Did he outlanded Reyes and outgrappled him? No. And if you think he did, show me your source. Did he land the best punches? No. And if you think he did, show me his best punch, and i will show you one landed by Reyes that had 2 times the impact, and you could actually hear it. So, what did Jon did to win 3 rounds? What makes those 3 rounds not an unquestionable win for Reyes. You gotta give me something. The fact he walked forward? Show me the rule that says walking forward is more important than landing.

You got nothing. Jon's lovers got nothing. So yeah, when someone CLEARLY won, but still lost, what do you call that?

We need the FBI on this bullshit....Federal law needs to get involved!

images
giphy.gif

Back