Houston Judges should be Investigated [POLL]

Did Jones deserve the decision against Reyes

• Total voters
Ive seen worse decisions but this was pretty bad

is everyone else ignoring the first 2 rounds scores being printed and the others written in along with the decision being a majority draw??

WTF is going on here???

Biggest robbery since Maia was awarded a decision over Masvidal despite not hurting his opponent whilst getting pieced up.

Jones arguably lost his last 2 fights at LHW.

Certainly looks VERY beatable now that the effects of the dick pills have worn off
Hes has looked beatable since the first Gus fight, which he should have lost. Same excuses then as now.

Biggest robbery since Maia was awarded a decision over Masvidal despite not hurting his opponent whilst getting pieced up.
????
Poe1Zax.png

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/8037/Demian-Maia-vs-Jorge-Masvidal

Biggest robbery in UFC history.

Judges should be Investigated. 49-46 for Jones is criminal.

EDIT: Added ScoreCard for reference

EQUPF7kXsAEqEzc
Bwahahahahahaha! Get over it loser! Your boy lost. Bow to the GOAT! Muahahahahaha!

Biggest robbery in UFC history.

Judges should be Investigated. 49-46 for Jones is criminal.

EDIT: Added ScoreCard for reference

EQUPF7kXsAEqEzc
Not the biggest robbery but definately a robbery. Even Jones himself had a hard time scrambling for reasons he won.

I can buy that someone would give Jones round 2 or 3 solely based on him having octagon control and Reyes not landing that much more than Jones (I had Jones losing 2-3 though), but giving Jones round 2-5? That judge is insane, one of the worst score cards I have seen.

Reyes should have known not to let the fight in the hands of the judges.
He didn't leve it to the judges because he was still fighting all the way in R5 taking harldy any damage at all. Jones on the other hand was mostly point fighting i R4 and R5 and that should not reward him anything.

How did 2 judges give him the 2nd?

is everyone else ignoring the first 2 rounds scores being printed and the others written in along with the decision being a majority draw??

WTF is going on here???
You tell me, cause I have no fucking clue

Joe Solis,

Either you, or someone you know, is reading this. You are corrupt. There is NO WAY Jon won four (4) rounds.

Joe Solis,

Either you, or someone you know, is reading this. You are corrupt. There is NO WAY Jon won four (4) rounds.
Nah, he's just retarded. He's also the guy who gave Ewell the 30-27 over Martinez. And in the Giles-Krause fight, the fight that was obviously Krause winning round 1, Giles winning round 2, then having a bit of a close back and forth in round 3? Soliz gave a 29-28 score for Giles, which is completely fine, until you realize he gave Krause the 3rd round, but not the 1st. Meaning, he gave Giles the round where he spent about 3 minutes in a rear naked.

Probably the worst night of judging in one night since Chris Lee at UFC 195. This is his first night judging a UFC event in 3 years. I think he should take another long break

*edit* Past decisions, in 2017 and before. He gave Volkan the win over OSP. He gave Ricardo Ramos a 30-27 over Michinori Tanaka, a score literally no one in the world gave. In 2014, he gave Clint Hester the win over Antonio Braga Neto. Ellenberger over Moontasri. And somehow had given Andy Enz 30-27 over Marcelo Guimaraes. Just a huge percentage of unpopular decisions. His MMAdecisions page only has 13 results, and 8 of them are bad. Fucking Houston, man.

Last edited:
How did 2 judges give him the 2nd?
i'm re-watcing the fight right now, and it's now the end of round#2.

CLEARLY 1st round to Reyes, no dispute
CLEARLY 2nd round to Reyes, no dispute
Those two judges who gave Rd2 to Jones : IDIOTS or CORRUPT.

It's pathetic we cannot get competent judges who have integrity. Makes me angry.

Just finished re-watching Rd #3 :
CLEARLY Reyes by shots landed.
The only thing Jones is doing that's "better"is just walking forward.

Tha't's it: 3 rounds to 0 in favor of Reyes. Scores should have been (at end of #3) 30-27.

Been following MMA since 2002, this is in the top 5 worst decisions I've ever seen.

With the number one being Matt Hamill / Michael Bisping.

Back