Law House passes round 2 of Corona stimulus checks

I still have my first $1200. Stupid people will spend the money on useless crap. The smart people will add it to their savings.
Dana-White-Money.jpg

I think the bill and support package poll well. WH seems to be in support of the checks to the people but probably not the other stuff. I see us getting the next round of check. Right, wrong or indifferent.

This is literally trillions more than that

This is a 1 time thing, when all things are said and then the payroll tax costs will cost us 1.5 trillion about as much as the Care act. Also the ones who are benefiting most from those payroll tax costs are corporations and not individuals. I wouldnt care paying my fair amount of taxes if it meant that corporations did the same and we could reduce the national debt. Trump didnt give a fuck about the national debt and only cared about lining his pockets and his buddies.

So like I said did you whine back then?

This is a 1 time thing, when all things are said and then the payroll tax costs will cost us 1.5 trillion about as much as the Care act. Also the ones who are benefiting most from those payroll tax costs are corporations and not individuals. I wouldnt care paying my fair amount of taxes if it meant that corporations did the same and we could reduce the national debt. Trump didnt give a fuck about the national debt and only cared about lining his pockets and his buddies.

So like I said did you whine back then?
So far its 5.5 trillion

So far its 5.5 trillion

Yeah, I am sure only the care act has been approved yet. Plus the payroll tax cuts was put in place mostly to help Trump and his buddies line up their pockets. He never did it for the people lol. I would have foregone the measly few hundreds of dollars I would have gotten if it meant we were able to pay the national debt down. Republicans were too stupid to understand this though

So Bitch McConnell said its Dead on Arrival and Unserious

Need to get Mountebank Mitch out of there.

Not if you get one that takes AK mags.
Didn't know about those. I know there are aftermarket mags by Promag but they suck.
Regardless, you can get an AR instead for around the same price.

<VinceCa$h>

Stop borrowing money on my behalf and pretending I'm cool with it because you give you me a fraction of it, you assholes!
I feel like I wanna go back through your post history and see what your position was when Trump gave a tax cuts to the rich and allow corporations to repatriate billions of dollars and then they gave their employees 1000 bucks.

Back