Law House Dems Introduce Bill To FORCE Schools To Allow Transgender Male Athletes To Compete As Females

I don’t know how many times I can tell you, I don’t know enough about this subject. You’ve made it very simple in your head.

I’ve told you that with my limited knowledge I would assume it’s probably hormonal. Multiple times.

A lot of people considered homosexuality a mental illness not long ago.

I really don’t care and you weirdos are rabid about this subject. I’d like to get out of here now because I didn’t intend on getting dragged into this. This isn’t going anywhere.

So you don't even know what a woman is?

Trump should identify as a woman in the next election and become the first female president of the USA.

Donna Trump 2020! I'm With Her. Make Herstory.

trump%2Bdrag.jpg
Kinda looks like Megan McCain..

The country has accepted mental illness as normal and encouraged. This is the natural consequence.

I don't understand this decision. Almost everyone is against genetic males competing in women's sports. Why are they voting a bill that almost nobody wants and everyone is against? What is there to gain from this? I'm truly baffled

It's driven by a twisted world view and I grant you that it's dang near impossible to grasp how insidiously dark it is at its roots. It's pathologically nihilistic and hateful of the world as it is.
It will gladly sacrifice girls that give all their effort and hope to a sport and claim "I don't care what the color of their medal is" as long as this sick ideology gets its pathetic roots in our culture.
They are hunks of putrid crap that claim a motivation of compassion but it's a total sham and I seriously doubt they believe their own lies. They use a bunch of flowery language but can't hide the fact their messaging a turd.

For a first hand view check the dude defending this crap, he's doesn't give a shit about these ladies.

Last edited:
It's driven by a twisted world view and I grant you that it's dang near impossible to grasp how insidiously dark it is at its roots. It's pathologically nihilistic and hateful of the world as it is.
It will gladly sacrifice girls that give all their effort and hope to a sport and claim "I don't care what the color of their medal is" as long as this sick ideology gets its pathetic roots in our culture.
They are hunks of putrid crap make that claim a motivation of compassion but it's a total sham and I seriously doubt they believe their own lies. They use a bunch of flowery language but can't hide the fact their messaging a turd.

For a first hand view check the dude defending this crap, he's doesn't give a shit about these ladies.

I just watched the video. I have to disagree with you on one point. I think the guy in support of men competing as women does really believe what he is saying. He does not SEEM to me to be trying to deceive.

On the other hand this is the dumbest thing I have ever come across in my entire life at the ripe age of 46. It is just as plain as day for anyone to see that men should not be able to compete as women and the fact that we are having this conversation is incredible to me and completely incomprehensible.

Men compete against men, women compete against women, and trans can compete against trans.

Last edited by a moderator:
glad these politicians are focusing on the real issues

I don't really care about the color of somebody's high school medal. Call me shallow, I guess. I care about safety way more than anything else when it comes to child athletics.
The question was not about you, FFS. It was about the girls. What about the actual girls who devote themselves to their sport? Member?

Oh, wait, it's all making perfect sense:

LIBERALS%2B%25287%2529.GIF

Think of all the liberal patents who support the progressive movement/agenda. Will they feel the same watching their daughters dreams get shattered by some guy beating her in sports? I guess by the tkme that happens, the damage will already be done.

And the male who won state female track championships had shitty times. Wouldn't cone close to placing in mens finals.

I dunno about you guys, but to me, a man pretending to be a chick to beat women in sports seems a little...what's the word...TOXIC.

Last edited:
What to say when reason is not on your side.

"Having the conversation denies the existence of trans people"

Edit- girls walk off campus because dudes in their restroom. Who knew?

Rep. Cicilline, David N
? The gay RI representative in the smallest state in the Union and people are worried about this going anywhere seriously.

At least the leftist protesters are really hot and will draw voters on looks alone.
When the police tackle the guy they start screaming "hands up don't shoot".

Selina Soule is a 16 year old girl from Connecticut who lost out on her chance to make it to the New England championship because 2 boys claiming to "feel" like girls dominated the 100 m dash at the Middletown Invite. She is now bravely speaking out against this bizarre new secular religion that so many institutions and people in power have adopted in such a short time, as it is unfair to female athletes. She hopes to speak to Congress. It's a short little video but she is dropping some serious truth-bombs.

"But while 6 of us were only about 3/4 into the race, 2 'girls' were already across the finish line and butting chests as boys do in victory"
<{anton}>

"I missed the chance to compete in the New England championship this past season because of this. No one is listening to my mother and the other parents who tried to change the CIAC [Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference] policy. So I decided to speak up for every girl in Connecticut, who lives every day in hurt and disappointment, and who are afraid to speak up because of retaliation from the media, school officials, and coaches."

Selina Soule is a 16 year old girl from Connecticut who lost out on her chance to make it to the New England championship because 2 boys claiming to "feel" like girls dominated the 100 m dash at the Middletown Invite. She is now bravely speaking out against this bizarre new secular religion that so many institutions and people in power have adopted in such a short time, as it is unfair to female athletes. She hopes to speak to Congress. It's a short little video but she is dropping some serious truth-bombs.

"But while 6 of us were only about 3/4 into the race, 2 'girls' were already across the finish line and butting chests as boys do in victory"
<{anton}>

"I missed the chance to compete in the New England championship this past season because of this. No one is listening to my mother and the other parents who tried to change the CIAC [Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference] policy. So I decided to speak up for every girl in Connecticut, who lives every day in hurt and disappointment, and who are afraid to speak up because of retaliation from the media, school officials, and coaches."

Some total foocking idiots here dont care at all about any of these girls. They " dont care what color the medal is".
They have traded in any ability to process information for the insane trans ideology. They have lost their humanity.

I don’t really give a shit about high school sports so I’ll just stay right the fuck out of this one.
You wouldn’t feel this way if your daughter missed out on an athletics scholarship because a guy ran faster than her.

Think of all the liberal patents who support the progressive movement/agenda. Will they feel the same watching their daughters dreams get shattered by some guy beating her in sports? I guess by the tkme that happens, the damage will already be done.

They will be OK with it. They publicly have to be OK with it or their social life is over.

Remember that poor Iowa college girl out for a job and then killed by an illegal.

Her California dads response was that immigrants bring great cuisine. I shit you not. Dad level to hero status right there. Too afraid to dare say his daughters killer should not have been here.

Don’t know if it’s my place, but It pisses me off.

Back