Law House Dems Introduce Bill To FORCE Schools To Allow Transgender Male Athletes To Compete As Females

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
And the slippery slope that began with gay marriage has gotten even more slippery...

All but one Democrat in the House of Representatives (and at least two Republicans) have signed on to a bill that would force schools to allow male athletes who identify as women to compete on women-only sports teams even if they have a clear statistical advantage over female athletes....

One radical feminist organization did speak out against the bill, noting that women will ultimately be pushed out of their own sporting events by "transgender" males seeking titles....

http://www.hideoutnow.com/2019/04/house-dems-introduce-bill-to-force.html

In before "that source sucks"
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5/cosponsors

Official Title as Introduced
To prohibit discrimination on the basis of sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and for other purposes....
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5/all-info

I know where our conservatives are on this one, but what say you libs? Is anyone willing to come on here and support this insanity?

Boils my blood. Big props to the Dem who said no.

No surprise here, liberals are stupid so of course they will go for stupid shit like this.

More virtue signaling from liberal politicians. These types of things are the reason why the Democrats are going to continue to lose.

lol, Democrats

Who knew that they'd get rid women's rights through the back door?

Obviously it's not even making the senate floor and for good reason. It's complete bullshit.

images

This was predicted in 2002

#war on women

The left doesn't want women to have their own sports, their own bathrooms, their own rape shelters, their own jails. Imagine being a woman forced to share a jail cell with a male rapist. It's already happened.

Good thing our elected officials are focused on the real issues.

that's not a protected EO class, and it shouldn't be

they jumped the shark w/ Ladybugs, remember when that was a comedy teen movie, and not real life?

Who's gonna be the first Juwanna Mann?

How can you vote for this? Christ

I really wish the gay community would come out against this bullshit

Let it happen. When every female sport is dominated from top to bottom by trannies there will be massive pushback.

Time for men to show these ladies how to be women

What bothers me is how Dem support for this is near unanimous.

Nice.

Gonna see zero whammins on the top records for whammins sports within the next decade at this pace

I think if I were a woman, I'd be insulted. I look at Bruce Jenner. He can chop off his cock and change his name but I'll never consider him a woman. That freak is something else, but most definitely not a woman.

I don't know now why we need to cater to these weirdos. I'm being forced to lie if laws are obligating me to use incorrect pronouns.

Put on a dress, take hormones, whatever- if you were born with a dick, you're male and there's simply nothing that can be done to change that.

I think if I were a woman, I'd be insulted. I look at Bruce Jenner. He can chop off his cock and change his name but I'll never consider him a woman. That freak is something else, but most definitely not a woman.

I don't know now why we need to cater to these weirdos. I'm being forced to lie if laws are obligating me to use incorrect pronouns.

Put on a dress, take hormones, whatever- if you were born with a dick, you're male and there's simply nothing that can be done to change that.
More like, don’t make the boys track team, change your name and grow your hair out, and become a state record holder

How can you vote for this? Christ

I really wish the gay community would come out against this bullshit

Me, nor any of the gays, lesbians and bis I know, have the faintest idea where the T+rest of the alphabet came from after LGB. Not. A. Clue.

Edit: I in no mean wish to suggest I represent the LGB-community at large, but still.

Finally, the Dems do something right. It's a man's world, ladies. Stop pretending that you're athletes, and get back in the kitchen.

Go get 'em, my tranny brothers! Green light! Green light! Invade their sports and crush their spirits! It's government approved now. Put on a wig and smash 'em! No mercy!

Back