Law House Democrats to Unveil $760 Billion Infrastructure Plan

I know this better than anyone. I live in California and we just had another gas tax added recently and I have no clue where that money is going. I'm just saying I'd rather they spend money on infrastructure than a huge military budget or a border wall.
a bit of apples and oranges

military budget is in the trillions
border wall is 25 billion, even if part of the dems infrastructure spending, it would be a tiny portion, and not like it's a high maintenance item, like roads.

a bit of apples and oranges

military budget is in the trillions
border wall is 25 billion, even if part of the dems infrastructure spending, it would be a tiny portion, and not like it's a high maintenance item, like roads.

If people want the border wall so fucking bad might as well let them have it. I would compromise on the border wall as a liberal if the min wage was also raised or we got medicare for all.
Since the hate of immigration is ostensibly about people taking jobs from Americans and driving wages down, it would make sense to pair the border wall with another law that benefits working Americans.

How was Trump planning on paying for his trillion dollar infrastructure deal? Also not all dems are promising free stuff, only the progressives.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL at thinking Bernie isn’t going to smash the rest of the Dems. They can’t fill a school cafeteria.

Mexico is not paying for the wall you fucking hack.. Moving the goal posts as usual with Mexican military involvement lol.

Plenty of campaign promises he has not kept. Some of them quite expensive.

Better healthcare that covers everyone at a fraction of the cost.
4% economic growth pr year
Drain the swamp
Eliminate the debt in 8 years
Bringing back manufacturing jobs on a large scale
Trillion dollar infrastructure plan

But brown man bad so Trump good. You are fucking pathetic.

Is Mexico keeping out illegals? Yes
Is it costing them money? Yes
Not only are they helping pay for our improved immigration security, they’ve become the first wall.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL at your list.

The best numbers in our lifetime - CNBC

But please, complain more about Donald not being able to perform miracles on reversing manufacturing, while ignoring the lowest unemployment in a generation, and an economy that is edging on a 30k Dow.

That might make you feel better the next 4 years.

Trumps wants trillions. As stated by his campaign platform.

he’s been asking democrats to help him get it done. They’d rather not give him a victory.

fuck that noise.

Where is any Trump proposal for anything?

Nothing says Climate aware like spending 760 billion on more infrascructure.
All the wasted material, just to make things shiny and new. Imagine how much fuel they use on machines and transport to o the work?
Humans dont ever have a chance to reverse climate change. Ever.

I mean, really, you're already paying for that with gasoline taxes. Now they're going to hit you with more taxes because they've squandered the money you've already given them over the years. I think the additional taxes is really the only argument against infrastructure bills...and it's really not against fixing the infrastructure, but more about not allowing the government to waste money and then ask us for more.

We're kind of screwed either way because we need to have roads in good condition, so we'll keep paying with a "go fuck yourself" grin on our faces...because we really don't have much of a choice.

Very well put. But people will ignore this.

I can definitely see that angle. I know you guys are getting well and truly raped on gasoline taxes out there...holy shit! North Carolina is pretty bad as well. People who live near the North Carolina / South Carolina border will drive across into South Carolina to fill up as it's like $.15 cheaper per gallon in South Carolina.

Gas-Tax-July-2019-fv-01.png

Holy shit...$.61 per gallon in California?? God damn that's fucking insane! This is why it costs $500 to rent a UHaul when leaving California, and $1000 when entering California. haha
My wife is from North Carolina and we will be moving there within the next couple years. Guess I'll be getting screwed there too.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL at thinking Bernie isn’t going to smash the rest of the Dems. They can’t fill a school cafeteria.

Even if Bernie did get the nomination, which I don't believe he will, he will certainly lose to Trump.

My wife is from North Carolina and we will be moving there within the next couple years. Guess I'll be getting screwed there too.

Gas tax here certainly sucks, but otherwise it's a very reasonable state when it comes to taxes. Certain counties can be a pain though as they'll hit you with a city, county, and state tax all at once. Overall North Carolina is a great state and we've got just about everything here outside of desert. We've got forests, coast line, islands, lake systems, mountains...pretty amazing state.

Trumps wants trillions. As stated by his campaign platform.

he’s been asking democrats to help him get it done. They’d rather not give him a victory.

fuck that noise.
Not so. Trump has never given any specific indication that I recall as to what he wants, or worked with anyone to get it done. Them one week he even slightly attempted infrastructure, his plan boiled down to making everything a toll road or bridge. And it flamed out, because it was stupid.

Not so. Trump has never given any specific indication that I recall as to what he wants, or worked with anyone to get it done. Them one week he even slightly attempted infrastructure, his plan boiled down to making everything a toll road or bridge. And it flamed out, because it was stupid.
The bogus mueller shit sunk everything.

turns out calling the president a russian agent on bulllshit smears doesn’t get us anywhere

Then democrats bitched about debt, which is valid i suppose.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/22/1-trillion-infrastructure-deal-864608

If brought all troops home like trump wanted, I bet that money could pay for a lot of infrastructure, too bad the democrats cried bloody murder the second time he tried to leave the Middle East.

and when he tries to close down useless bases all over the globe, the democrats said “were abandoning our allies”. Can you believe that shit?

The bogus mueller shit sunk everything.

turns out calling the president a russian agent on bulllshit smears doesn’t get us anywhere

Then democrats bitched about debt, which is valid i suppose.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/22/1-trillion-infrastructure-deal-864608

If brought all troops home like trump wanted, I bet that money could pay for a lot of infrastructure, too bad the democrats cried bloody murder the second time he tried to leave the Middle East.

and when he tries to close down useless bases all over the globe, the democrats said “were abandoning our allies”. Can you believe that shit?

Yes. I can believe that shit.
Like everything else that Trump says, bringing all our troops home is a lie.
https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...wars-increasing-us-forces-middle-east-2019-10
There’s 2 possibilities here: Trump purposely makes moves to benefit countries whom we are not allies with for whatever reason, or he’s grossly inept and lacks strategy and understanding. It’s a crapshoot with him as to which is true. Could be both.
What he did to the Kurds was despicable. If he wants to scale down our presence, there are intelligent ways to do that. Just like if he wants to address health care, or infrastructure, or trade with China, or immigration, etc., etc., there are ways to do that which are reasonable and make sense. He seems unwilling or unable to do those things.

Yes. I can believe that shit.
Like everything else that Trump says, bringing all our troops home is a lie.
https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...wars-increasing-us-forces-middle-east-2019-10
There’s 2 possibilities here: Trump purposely makes moves to benefit countries whom we are not allies with for whatever reason, or he’s grossly inept and lacks strategy and understanding. It’s a crapshoot with him as to which is true. Could be both.
What he did to the Kurds was despicable. If he wants to scale down our presence, there are intelligent ways to do that. Just like if he wants to address health care, or infrastructure, or trade with China, or immigration, etc., etc., there are ways to do that which are reasonable and make sense. He seems unwilling or unable to do those things.

he started increasing troops because of all the shrill hysteria from the media about being a Putin puppet. And from pressure to react to what i think are false flag attacks.

If everyone would have just gone along with trump we he said we are leaving, rather than freak the fuck out, we’d be gone already.

I’m not listening to democrats who said trumps a “putin puppet for leaving” or the second time around said we are “abandoning the Kurds to genocide”

shit like that takes liberals about of the anti war discussion

he started increasing troops because of all the shrill hysteria from the media about being a Putin puppet. And from pressure to react to what i think are false flag attacks.

If everyone would have just gone along with trump we he said we are leaving, rather than freak the fuck out, we’d be gone already.

I’m not listening to democrats who said trumps a “putin puppet for leaving” or the second time around said we are “abandoning the Kurds to genocide”

shit like that takes liberals about of the anti war discussion
That just isn’t true though. Trump has done nothing to get us out of Mideast conflict. Withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear Deal for no good reason doesn’t reduce tensions. Moving our Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem, resulting in 56 deaths, doesn’t reduce tensions. And as the article I posted pointed out, he wasn’t really bringing troops home in that instance either, but rather “relocating” them to Iraq (to fight ISIS, which he assured us had been defeated—by him, of course).
As to being a Putin puppet: I’m not sure what he is. But when he makes decisions like the ones I listed, when he cripples our farmers with a trade war lacking in strategy and sense, and when he alienates our allies, he’s certainly not acting on our behalf.
My message to conservatives is: if you don’t agree with liberal viewpoints, or don’t support liberals/Democrats, fine. But this guy is a con-artist, and not a very good one at that. We need to put our differences aside, and remove him from office ASAP. Then vote Pence in 2020 if that’s your inclination.

Is Mexico keeping out illegals? Yes
Is it costing them money? Yes
Not only are they helping pay for our improved immigration security, they’ve become the first wall.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL at your list.

The best numbers in our lifetime - CNBC

But please, complain more about Donald not being able to perform miracles on reversing manufacturing, while ignoring the lowest unemployment in a generation, and an economy that is edging on a 30k Dow.

That might make you feel better the next 4 years.
Still moving the goal posts to dodge the actual point. Par for the course with you.

When your hypocrisy knows no bounds and you don´t have any arguments. Move goal posts and post memes. I guess it´s to be expected from the low IQ cult of Trump.

When your hypocrisy knows no bounds and you don´t have any arguments. Move goal posts and post memes. I guess it´s to be expected from the low IQ cult of Trump.

“Move goal posts”

Look at your complaints, then remember

“The best numbers in our lifetime”
China trade deal
Renegotiated NAFTA.

That’s all he needed to do. The rest is icing on the cake.

Back