House Cleaning Leads To A Nice Discovery

NetGeek

Occupying Sherdog
Reaction score
Well Sherdoggers I have been cleaning my house and stumbled on a few real nice items. I have not been going through my stuff for some time and I have tons of sports collectables and rare autographs then I found this bad boy. I did not even know I had this on me and it was a nice discovery.

Its a baseball with Lefty Groves, Hank Aaron and someone I don't know autographs? The Lefty Grove alone is worth anywhere from 2,000 to 5 ,000 dollars nice!!!

I included the photo just show its legit I have to get it registered now by JSA.
leftygrovesm.png

Do any sherdoggers have anything that they have that is a nice collectable sports or memorabilia?

Just for comparison this is one signed by Lefty going for 3,500 dollars.

008.JPG

Last edited:
Let me call a buddy of mine who's an expert at famous lefties.

anywho thats sweet. Do you know how you got the ball? I'm assuming you didnt have him sign it yourself? where did it come from?

I have a baseball signed by everyone on my little league team. AFAIK none of them went pro though.

anywho thats sweet. Do you know how you got the ball? I'm assuming you didnt have him sign it yourself? where did it come from?

My fathers best friend who owned the second largest private collection of autographs in the Country at the time 1980's. The guy is likely sitting on several million dollars of autographs not kidding. He was only topped by one person in the Country he has several thousand autographs. He has been doing this collecting for over 60 years his collection must be insane now.

And if you're Arnie, housecleaning leads to a broken marriage and one ugly ass kid.

Any guesses what he blanked out of the photo there?

Holocaust denial IMO

Any guesses what he blanked out of the photo there?

Holocaust denial IMO

My desktop is full of business related items and my wallet did not want people to see that mess.:)

Back