Hottest prospect in WMMA

She is pretty cute and has good grappling to give most girls problems. Her stand-up is no bueno though.

Inb4 the 50% who think she is some goddess and want to do disgusting things to her and 50% who think she is too chunky.

After watching her last fight I really don't get the hype. I've seen a few pics were I thought she looked pretty sexy and several where I thought the opposite but in that fight she looked like a frumpy soccer mom.

I see hotter girls everyday all around town and her attitude makes her even more unattractive so I'm going to have to go with not a fan and wouldn't.

She's WMMA hot. Needs to put down the Cheetos though. Weird to see non-HW fighters that aren't even remotely toned.

judging by the size of her arse the Performance institute dieting plan to get her to 115 isnt exactly paying off..

Not surprising. Can’t force a lazy person to commit.

Implants + this is what she will look like when done fighting and training, I'll pass. All you bro:
5b453f5f43f40.jpeg
The pic on the left? Dern looked worse than that when she weighed in last.

She is probably the only prospect in WMMA right now, but she still can't make weight or throw hands with the least big of skill.

Making weight would go a long ways to help gaining fans... already has the look and skill.

Is this what you kids find attractive these days? A cro magnon woman with a flabby ass! Weight till she hits 30, she can not control her weight now. Crows feet and candles await her in the near future.

Their face will be ruined and will eventually go for plastic surgeries.

Groce

Back