Hottest Fighter Wives

I get a lot of shit for listening to country music, but country girls are seriously as good as it gets.

It's hot when a girl doesn't have to cake on makeup to try and look good. Just put her hair up throw on some shorts and go ride four wheelers all day.

But I was born in Texas, so I guess my taste in women is a lot different than the typical Sherdogger.

What you don't like strong and independent Ivy league educated cutthroat lawyer women? You better apologize, you filthy misoginist!

but dating this:

ronda-rousey-and-miesha-tate-on-the-ultimate-fighter-18-is-reportedly-going-bad-according-to-ufc-president-dana-white.jpg

People love to say she isn't that sexy. Her face isn't perfect, but she is still a very tasty young thing. I don't know why so many deny this.

If you dont believe that women take into account a mans height and weight when they form attractions and measure a mans worth you are not very smart.

Goes back to caveman days women are evolutionary conditioned to be attracted to men who can protect them and provide for them and look of good health. It just happens to be on average taller bigger men look stronger and healthier to women. It may not be true but thats the perception.

Of course it was primal back then with not much other life goals/prospects other than to forage and breed. Now it's fame, fortune, intelligence as well. As illustrated by Hugh Hefner, Verne Troyer, Bill Gates.

Your outright plain jealousy is showing.

Fishing in the UK is OK. As its a catch and release policy.

In regards to the OH... Cheers. I can assure you its genuine.

And agreed Carlos wife is smoking

@b28owl : twitter

Does she have a twin? ....single preferably

Quite pretty women.

I like BJ Penn's wife and Gustafsson's girlfriend as well.

Does anyone have any idea about what kind of "material" is Luke Rockhold banging?
This, surprised it took 20 pages for someone to bring up Gustafsson's girlfriend.

thats really gay. Theres nothing wrong with being gay off course

You like the fake orange tan, duck lipped (injection) with mounds of make up on?

Most Women don't like 6ft 7 muscleheads. The Lightweight, Welterweight and some of the Middleweight division will be the most attractive divisions to Women. Sorry man but no matter how manly Cain and Bigfoot are Women just aren't going to be attracted to them when it comes to looks. Not many Women would pick Brock Lesnar over a Chris Weidman or GSP.

Bingo. That's the truth.

dang I used to think vitor's wife was probably the hottest but, shogun's wife just blows them all away. she is beautiful and also meshia tate is also gorgeous

Lol, youre going too far with the LW thing. Of course there are other factors to attraction than just looks, but if you ask any woman what her ideal man looks like, 9/10 women will include "tall" in the description.

Isn't 6'3'' the height most attractive to women, on average?

Some of these girls are primped and gussied up with mounds of make up. How can you judge on that account?

For example Chael's wife is not at all pretty if you saw her everyday without makeup - her mouth stretches out horizontally like the joker as well. Kenny's wife nose is proportionally on the long side than the standard judgement of attractiveness. Ronda's too masculine.

I look for proportional symmetry, smile, femininity and natural beauty. When they smile they shouldn't look goofy or just off; symmetry is good (eyes, nose, ears, etc.) as oppose to a crooked smile e.g. Rocky, and when the make up comes off they look as fresh and nubile as they did in high school with a little freckle mixed in there. You know the quintessential girl next door.

Since ***** wife possesses all the requisite attributes it comes down to her for possibly being the best candidate of hottest/prettiest.
Mauricio-Shogun-Rua-Wife-Renata-Ribeiro-Rua.jpg

Hilary-Swank.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back