HOTTEST Female MMA Fighters

Everyone loves Betch's back, but what about the front?

bethecorreia.png

I wonder what kind of child bigfoot silva and her would spawn

Invicta FC bantamweight Andrea "KGB" Lee:

Andrea22FA.jpg

Andrea-Lee.jpeg

Last edited:
Had to sign in to give my girls Marloes and Rin some love not one mention of either one wish i knew how to post pics

Waterson is definitely the cutest, but that doesn't mean hottest.

No Jessica Penne, no Randa Markos... Jesus Fuck, these are as bad as UFC Official Rankings.

V3 amateur bantamweight champion Amberlynn Orr expects to turn pro later this year, hopefully having an Invicta FC debut, and will be on an upcoming episode of Steve Austin's Broken Skull Challenge.

10262150_485502451549395_4505749918870707723_n.jpg

theres a reason you didnt show the head bruh

Sure Gina is number 1 but I dont think it would be "realistic" to put her on a list of anything "female mma fighters" as of January 2015

As for the ones hating on Ronda.... I super dislike Ronda, I dont think she is attractive at all because of her personality, however personality out and badass fighter out, I think she would still be includedd in the list, number 8 to be honest seems fair

If the number 2 on the list really is a figher .....daaaaaammmnn!!

Personally when it comes to looks Im a big fan of Miesha Tate

I don't normally post this but I find Miesha, Jessica Eye, Randa Markos, and a couple others to be very attractive. Joanne's accent kills me, she seems like a really nice person just because of the way she speaks

I bet the jits chick that was whining about sexualization of female fighters is fuming over this thread right now.

Who is the fighter who has a bunch of pictures of her bare butt? I believe she was on TUF.

Edit: I just found out that it is Angela Magana

Back