Media Hotboxing with Khabib is trending to be the Most viewed episode on the [new] Channel

Tyson was baked out of his mind. I know Mike’s a legend, but I found his behavior extremely disrespectful. If you invite a guest on your podcast the least you can do is be mentally present. Khabib is a busy man with almost unlimited obligations, he could’ve easily spent his time better than that, but you could tell how much respect he had for Mike.

On the new channel it will, but the old channel it still has a good amount to go.

upload_2021-8-5_21-52-35.png

Definitely will end up at 3-6 million over time

On the new channel it will, but the old channel it still has a good amount to go.

View attachment 872174

Definitely will end up at 3-6 million over time
Holy shit, I stand corrected then. I didn't know they had an new channel. What made them change it?

Edit:
I guess its a better business move to have it as a separate entity from the primary tyson channel. Good move

Last edited:
Tyson was baked out of his mind. I know Mike’s a legend, but I found his behavior extremely disrespectful. If you invite a guest on your podcast the least you can do is be mentally present. Khabib is a busy man with almost unlimited obligations, he could’ve easily spent his time better than that, but you could tell how much respect he had for Mike.
I honestly think mike is kinda cooked. I don't think it was drugs. I think damage is adding up.

I honestly think mike is kinda cooked. I don't think it was drugs. I think damage is adding up.
He looked high to me, but I’m no expert. I’ve seen him sober, he’s not like that.

I dont find his podcast to be that great because Mike seems super spaced out and can't focus on a subject very long.

What's the name of the pod? No one should expect anything different, lol.

He looked high to me, but I’m no expert. I’ve seen him sober, he’s not like that.
This is my first time watching a full show with henry. I watched it with the one white guy he use to have cohost. Honestly, this is more of a Henry Cejudo Podcast show. Mike said very little and the stuff he said kinda made mike look soft lol. Khabib is mentally wired different. Mike was saying some weak stuff.

Khabib: This sport is not for weak people. If you are mentally weak, its not good for you.

Mike: This sport makes mentally weak become strong

I suppose the truth is somewhere in the middle, but mike came off weak with that. That's just one of many things. lol He excused Conor's trash talking too. "anything goes in this business"

What's the name of the pod? No one should expect anything different, lol.
Fair enough, I’ve only watched clips. But if that’s what a regular episode is like I don’t get the appeal. Mike might as well be a piece of furniture on the set, he’s totally checked out. Nobody’s tuning in to watch Triple C chop it up with random sports figures, Tysons supposed to be the draw.

Fair enough, I’ve only watched clips. But if that’s what a regular episode is like I don’t get the appeal. Mike might as well be a piece of furniture on the set, he’s totally checked out. Nobody’s tuning in to watch Triple C chop it up with random sports figures, Tysons supposed to be the draw.

I don't watch it. Mike is a weird guy. High or sober the interviews jump around and it's a jumbled mess. Respect to Mike and he's got an impressive guest list but if I'm listening to the it, it's for the guest and despite Mike, not for him.

Still the name of the pod implies he or they are getting high as fuck. It is what it is, lol.

I dont find his podcast to be that great because Mike seems super spaced out and can't focus on a subject very long.
I agree. I thought this episode was a little of a tough watch, but it had some gems in it so I couldn't stop watching. Some of the pauses were cringe. I can't watch tyson talk to long. He's great in soundbytes not full podcasts but people love him. He's getting money. Happy for him but yeah, tough to listen.

Holy shit, I stand corrected then. I didn't know they had an new channel. What made them change it?

Edit:
I guess its a better business move to have it as a separate entity from the primary tyson channel. Good move

I don't know the full reason but I know they pretty much renovated the podcast for a fresh start and they changed the co-host (who was actually really good). Instead of the original co-host, they just bring in celebrities or former fighters to help carry the podcast. Most people seem to prefer the previous format a lot more

I wish Mike were either sober or a little less high during the podcast. He literally wouldn't engage unless prompted by Cejudo.......and then because he sounded like he was speaking in cursive Henry had to translate that garbled mess coming out of Mike's mouth.

Seems a bit hypocritical for Khabib to respect Tyson.

When he was a champion he was, as Khabib would say, a "sack of shit" and now he's just some random pothead. And I'm pretty sure marijuana isn't Allah-approved.

Not to mention Khabib saying you should keep family out of trash talk, yet Tyson said he wanted to eat Lennox Lewis' children.

Last edited:
It was fine, Khabib basically said 90% shit we have heard before, Cejudo did a good job at trying his best but unnaturally keeping it all together, and Tyson was high as fuck.. I had low expectations and it met them.
<WhatItIs>
tenor.gif

I wish Mike were either sober or a little less high during the podcast. He literally wouldn't engage unless prompted by Cejudo.......and then because he sounded like he was speaking in cursive Henry had to translate that garbled mess coming out of Mike's mouth.
I dont really watch the pocast besides some bit here and there but Cejudo seems like he's been there in most of the last I've seen. I only watched the one with fighters though

Back