Media Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson: Cyborg

Buffmeister

RINYA NAKAMURA
@Black
Reaction score
Its just about 38min long...so you can listen to it at work or on your way home or in your moms basement between your jerk-off sessions...

...some cliffs:
Looks like mike got a pretty good cut on his forehead...healing up

Chute Boxe: 40 guys...1 girl...

Before her first MMA Fight...they told her...we got a fight for you...but its MMA not Muay Thai...so you have to do some things different...and she started with her MMA training...and loved it...

Cyborg quit pretty much every other sport she was doing after having her first MMA Fight...

Says: "You can't be Champion forever!...but you can be a Champion at life...!" (...while talking about her social work)

Its pretty good to listen to...
Cyborg inside the cage and outside is day and night...

Isn't hotboxin when you rip a nasty fart in the car with the windows rolled up?

giphy.gif

Is the Mike Tyson Mystery Team working on the case of the missing penis?

Isn't hotboxin when you rip a nasty fart in the car with the windows rolled up?
Close. You smoke the devil's lettuce with your bros in a car with the windows rolled up. Kind of like indirect kissing when you sip from the same glass.

Is watching it after i bench 500lbs x 100 and bang a couple 10's an option?

Isn't hotboxin when you drag on a cigarette so hard half the damn length turns to coal?

Also applies to cigs rolled with that Mary juana stuff I believe.

Close. You smoke the devil's lettuce with your bros in a car with the windows rolled up. Kind of like indirect kissing when you sip from the same glass.

Why is this show called hot boxing then? Disappointed. Was expecting something like B Real's smokebox.

30:00 mark
'I love you man'... *cries

Back