Hot hot Dog Water

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Absolute trash

A complete debacle

Thats what these cards are becoming.

WME beat UFC into a living death and ESPN is just grabbing all of the low hanging fruit that's left of the Conor Era.

Disgraceful Cards.

Not every card can be great. Some stinkers on paper are all world in the cage. You take the good with the bad. Stop whining or stop watching. No one is forcing you to subject yourself to this shit. Cry baby.

Nah it's that Brazilian Karma!
That's what they get for booing non-brazilian fighters, Jared Cannioner, and the fucking people's champ!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Nah it's that Brazilian Karma!
That's what they get for booing non-brazilian fighters, Jared Cannioner, and the fucking people's champ!!!!!!!
giphy.gif
People's champ? Man I hope you're not talking about Covington.

Not every card can be great. Some stinkers on paper are all world in the cage. You take the good with the bad. Stop whining or stop watching. No one is forcing you to subject yourself to this shit. Cry baby.

Stfu. If I'm not gonna cry here, then where else is left? If you don't like it leave the thread dawg, simple.

Stfu. If I'm not gonna cry here, then where else is left? If you don't like it leave the thread dawg, simple.

If you think every card is going to be exceptional, you're an idiot. If you think anyone owes you shit when you're willingly subjecting yourself to something you don't enjoy, you're a bigger idiot.

Hence this thread.

Tbf that was a stinker of a card. Got more enjoyment out of the main and most of the co-main in the BKFC tonight than the entire UFC card.

It was. I did as well. I'm not crying about it.

If you think every card is going to be exceptional, you're an idiot. If you think anyone owes you shit when you're willingly subjecting yourself to something you don't enjoy, you're a bigger idiot.

Hence this thread.

When exactly did I say or imply that every card needs to be exceptional?

Can you point that statement of mine out?

I'm not crying just wishing I'd switched over earlier, apparently was only one decision on the entire BKFC card.

I know you're not. TS is. Fair enough on the changing channels. I can't say I disagree with you at all.

When exactly did I say or imply that every card needs to be exceptional?

Can you point that statement of mine out?

"That's what these cards are becoming" may be a blanket statement but it implies you think the majority of these cards are similar in quality to tonight's card, which you dubbed a "disgrace", "absolute trash" and a "debacle".

Back