Hot girl at the Cafe

I am terrible sorry!
I did not want to ruin your fine thread.

Have you tried to hump her leg wearing a bunny suit?
At least she will never forget you, and that gotta be worth something.

That's ok carebear, thanks.

I think I know what I'm going to do now. I'll show up in a bunny suit with a sock on one hand and start humping her leg while she tries to make my coffee all the while giggling and saying "Oh latflare, stahp it, staaahhhp it you're so naughty"

Couple years back a bunch of guys got heavy into a salad tossing thread. The outcome was ghastly.

Yeah we don't need to go there.

Finger her with your dick.

You drunk again wolfie?

I think TS should do ALL the things suggested in this thread at once.
I mean thats gotta mean success right?

Screw it I'm gonna pass out with my dick in my hand you gents keep up the progress.

I think TS should do ALL the things suggested in this thread at once.
I mean thats gotta mean success right?

thats a true man. he should even do the things that contradicts the other things

Lat is scared :(

Social anxiety on so many levels brah.

Wow, 7 hours worth of thread. PolishHeadlock would have had at least half a dozen pics by now, and possibly a video of himself doing a funny walk.

Got a job in a part of town I'm not very familiar with and just my luck it turns out that the cafe that has the best coffee in the area also has a smoking hot girl working there behind the counter so obviously I'm gonna bang her. She's real friendly too so it shouldn't be too hard to get her number and get her out on a date.

But of course, the sherdog perspective is always hilarious so.. how would you go about picking up a hot barista girl?

Good luck getting in there!! Just remember- girls love confidence, but loathe arrogance. Judging from your writing, you might consider taking a close look at where the line between them is.

Casual conversation until you feel her out a little. Ask her if she would like to get lunch sometime. Something that won't take too long and is rather harmless. Go from there

Got a job in a part of town I'm not very familiar with and just my luck it turns out that the cafe that has the best coffee in the area also has a smoking hot girl working there behind the counter so obviously I'm gonna bang her. She's real friendly too so it shouldn't be too hard to get her number and get her out on a date.

But of course, the sherdog perspective is always hilarious so.. how would you go about picking up a hot barista girl?

You know me bro, im totally going to fuck up whatever chances you think you're
going to have with her.

Store/location plz.

You should ask her opinion of iPads.

I've banged a few baristas, dont let these haters hold you down.

Back