Hot chicks with fighter faces. Shoop.

rEb2OyW.jpg
giphy.gif

IMG_20190414_152641.jpg

How can we tell if these chicks are "hot" if we can't see their faces?

IDK about you, but I don't find "butterfaces" to be HOT.

Also...

giphy.gif
reserve image search will reveal how hot these chicks really are, and butterfaces can be very hot

reserve image search will reveal how hot these chicks really are, and butterfaces can be very hot

To each his own, but I never found a hot body with a fucked up face to be attractive. I would never in a million years jerk off to Sarah Jessica Parker.

Also, I am aware that you can image search, but I'm very happily ("newly") married so I don't care for that.

Wouldn't ever jerk to this either. <Lmaoo>
images

Interesting fetish you have there.

To each his own, but I never found a hot body with a fucked up face to be attractive. I would never in a million years jerk off to Sarah Jessica Parker.

Also, I am aware that you can image search, but I'm very happily ("newly") married so I don't care for that.

Wouldn't ever jerk to this either. <Lmaoo>
images
Like you say. to each their own, but there are plenty of extremely good looking women, who have zero sex appeal.

032d810676e35f19cb3c5adbbfe51d7e.gif

someone do her.

Like you say. to each their own, but there are plenty of extremely good looking women, who have zero sex appeal.

Absolutely. Also nothing wrong with finding "butterfaces" hot. What's hot to one person could be ugly to the next, and vice versa. That's why I originally worded it "IDK about you, but I don't find "butterfaces" to be hot". I was emphasizing on the "I" internally.

Back